3:13 p.m

(I'm sorry in advance that I used a lot of I's in this chapter.)

"Come on, let's leave these two love birds alone." Yoli smirks as she grabs Emily's hand and walks away. Jimmy laughs slightly as he moves some of his hair out of his face.

It's getting a bit chilly out here, plus I didn't bring a jacket so that's not helping.

"Can we get inside the car? It's kind of cold out here.."

"Oh yeah. Sorry about that." Jimmy says nicely, he looks for his keys in his pockets.

While he was searching for his keys, I scan the parking lot seeing families smiling and having fun. A dad laughing while goofing around with his kids.

I look down at my hand and I look at a ring on my finger my dad gave me in 8th grade. It had a dolphin on it, his favorite animal.

I smile to myself, I put my hands in my pockets as I look at Jimmy.

"Aha found you." Jimmy says as he pulls out his keys. He walks up to the car and unlocks it. He opens the door for me.

"Thank you." I say as I get inside the car. Jimmy smiles as he closes the door and walks around the car and gets inside the drivers seat.

I rub my hands together to make then warm. Jimmy puts the keys in the ignition as the car turns on and the heater warms up the car.

Jimmy turns his head and looks at me, I look at him as well. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I take it out to see a message from my mom.

"Hey sweetie, I'm with Emily and Yoli right now. They told me everything, my baby has grown up to fast."

As I read that message a laugh to myself. Jimmy quirks an eyebrow at me and smiles slightly.

I turn my head and looks at him. "What? Is there something on my face?"

"No, it's just you have a cute laugh."

"Thanks."

Jimmy's eyes avert to my hands as he slowly reaches out for it. His hand grabbing mine and putting it into his felt warm and nice. He Interwinds our fingers together as he smiles at it. It fits perfectly, a small smile escapes my mouth as I look at it.

Jimmy's thumb slowly caresses my hand. The feeling I get when he does these things are magnificent. I get goosebumps all the time. It's like a magic touch.

Dad... I know your looking down at me right now. I know you are in a better place.

I just wanted to say, that I love you. I know that things will be different now that you aren't here. But, I feel I have found someone who really cares about me like you did.

He has been there for me a lot, he has been there when you died. He was there when Jackson was being a jerk. I like him and he likes me too, Yoli and Emily are the shipping machines and I think now and on.

Things are going to get better.

•F I N•

*~*~*~*

Aloha!

Thank you everyone who has been through this whole book. This is my first book that I have written on this app and it feels so relieving that I get to finish it.

Sadly yes, the book has finished. I am now at this moment working on a next book!

I'm sorry if you didn't really like this ending, I never really ended a book so I'm sorry if you wanted something different.

I'm so excited to publish the new story for you guys!

Thank you all that has supported me and I want to give you all a big virtual hug! You guys are the best!

If you guys are going to ask me if there's going to be an epilogue. Yes there is going to be one :)

I'll see you guys later!
Have a great night/day

~Aloha