3:01 p.m

"I can't wait to actually meet him! I bet he is tall, handsome, skinny,but yet fit. Maybe a nice jawline," my mom wiggled her eyebrows as she rambled on about how she though Jimmy would look like.

"He is just a normal guy," I mumble to myself. She has been talking non stop about this for the past 10 minutes.

We waited in front of the Carnival entrance for Jimmy to come and I can tell my mom is excited to meet one of my guy friends.

"I can't believe my baby girl has a boyfriend!!!" she suddenly screeched, clasping her hands together as she jumped in place.

"Wait what?! No he is a boy that is my friend. Nothing more than that."

"Alright honey. If you say so," She smirked as she scanned the place to find him.

Soon enough a car parks and Jimmy walks out of the car with a little girl that looked like she was no more than ten. They make their way towards us and my mom seemed to grow more frantic with every step.

"You were right Jimmy she is pretty in real life!" the little girl exclaimed as she looked at me with dazzled eyes and Jimmy quickly covered her mouth.

"Is that your sister?" I asked and smiled at her. She had dirty brown hair with big wide hazelnut eyes. She nods her head and takes off Jimmy's hand from her mouth.

"My name is Emily but you can call me Emily." She smiles and my mom looked at her in awe.

"It's was lovely meeting you Emily. Let go inside the park shall we."

The place was a lot larger than it looked outside, the people running about and laughing with joy. The colorful rides and booths were full of kids and young people and tables were full with families eating deep fried anything. The wooden roller coaster loomed above us and I couldn't look at the Ferris wheel without the sun getting in my eyes. It was mesmerizing.

"Now you two go ahead and do whatever you want. I'll be with Emily!" my mom said before being dragged by Emily towards a booth with several stuffed animals as prizes.

I nod my head and both Jimmy and I walk off. I felt like I wanted to get some cotton candy and we made our way to the man who sells it and bought some.

The cotton candy tasted so good. I love how it dissolves right in your mouth when you put it in.

"So what do you want to do first?" he asks scanning the place.

"Um. Maybe we can do a game. Like that game." I point to a game which you have to knock down a stack of cans.

Jimmy looks over and smiles a bit "That sounds cool! Plus those piggies are adorable!"

We walk towards the booth and pay to play. I decided to let Jimmy play since I am no good at throwing. I'd probably kill three cats in the process of this game.

The guy gives Jimmy three balls and he puts two down and throws it at the stack of cans. Surprisingly he knocked it down.

The guy gave him a stuffed pig that looked like it had a rough time, with one of its ears close to ripping, but I think that's what makes it unique. Jimmy says thank you and hands it to me.

"Here keep it." Jimmy smiles at me. His pearly white teeth are just... Wow...

"Aw! Thank you!" I grab the stuffed pig and hold it in my arms.

This is going to be a wonderful day

*~*~*~*~*

I'm sorry that I didn't post a chapter. I just had a HUGE writers block and I couldn't really think what would happen. But I did eventually. So that's good.

•Edited by Lost_n_Found she's amazing even though I made you guys spam her *cough* #Copy&Paste *cough* XD •