3:02 p.m

This pig is going to be my pig forever. It's my special pig, because Jimmy won it for me.

All of the sudden Jimmy stops walking and pulls out his phone.

"What happened?"

He didn't say anything he just grabs my hand and runs.

"There is an eevee so close!"

I just realized what he was referring to... Fricken Pokemon game.

Jimmy stops running and taps the screen of his phone.

"YES!!!!! I got it!" He jumps up excited.

I don't get the point of the game? To get the person lost? It's just weird. Jimmy does a little victory dance.

"I have accomplished life now." He puts his fist in the air. I laugh slightly from his inner child releasing.

"Having fun there?"

"Yeah a bit. Come on let go to the Ferris Wheel!" He grabs my hand and starts to walk with me.

I don't know why, but my face feels hot. Am I sick? Do I have a fever? What is wrong with me?!

"P. Sherman 42 wallaby way city"

"What?"

"The deal."

"The deal?"

Jimmy opens Skype and goes into our messages. After a while of scrolling he shows me it.

 After a while of scrolling he shows me it

"Oh that deal."

"You never said when the deal will end. So I'm going to continue it."

"How? We aren't texting."

"Just say something that pops in your head."

"Pigs."

"You can do better than that?"

"Then you start it."

"Already did sweetheart."

*~*~*~~*~*

I'm sorry If I have any mistakes of any kind. I am trying hard to improve with my writing. Still need to find and editor.

Anyways, sorry It look me long to update such a short chapter. Just been busy with stuff. I will be update less frequently, so hope you understand.

Have a great night/day

Aloha~