6:25 a.m

(Guys I am so surpised you haven't like given up on me for my really sucky writting....I need an editor...*Cries*)

We are in Jimmy's mom's car driving to my house. It is a quite ride, but I kinda like the silence, It's relaxing. I am just looking out the windows at the trees and houses pass by.

I see in the reflection Jimmy taking a quick glance over at me, but puts his focus back on the road.

*ANOTHER TIME SKIP BY MOI!!!*

I get out of his car, grabbed my bag and stuff and closed the door. I walked up my driveway to see it empty... Again.

I walk up to the front door and turns around and waves at Jimmy. He returns it back with a smile and waves back. I open the front door and I hear the car drive away. I look inside to see trash. Complete trash.

A pizza box on the floor, wine bottles spilled on the couch. But the thing that caught me off guard is an ash tray on the table full off ashes and the whole house smells like smoke.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry I didn't update yesterday! I honestly did not have a chapter and I freaked out so I didn't update. I will update another chapter tomorrow to get back on track on when I'm suppose to update.

I also am super hype to get Copy & Paste to be on top in Short Story! I do know we can do it! Fricken Hana stop acting like Dora...

Guys also go follow me on Twitter for this account. It's called,

TheKawaii_Hana

But I think I am not a good writer, I'm just a person who is laid back and just get's some tumblr post and slap it on a chapter and bam. There is a new chapter for you. I think I should be more creative and more unique with my writings and think of my own stuff.

Anyways, hope you have a great night/day  and May The Fourth be with you

~Aloha!