3:08 p.m

Oh my god oh my god oh my god.
I'm freaking out, did he just confess his feelings to me?! I don't know what to say! But I can't say nothing.

"You like me?..."

Jimmy just nods his head as he looks away. What's that red stuff in his cheek?..

"Why do you like me?"

"Why do I like you? I don't have an answer for that, but I guess it's the vibe you give me, the smiles you put on my face, the laughs I get from talking to you, and just the fact that you can make me think of you even if we aren't talking at that moment."

Wow... No one has told me something like that before.. What is this warm feeling in my heart. Why does Jimmy gives me this warm feeling in my heart?...

"Thank you.. That meant a lot."

"No problem." He says smiling.

The ride is coming to an end as we slowly go back to the ground. The park is going to close in an hour. So we should make the best of it.

I think it's going to be awkward now since he said that. Man I wish Yoli was here right now.

When we get off the ride I see Jimmy's sister holding my moms hand smirking.

"Soo~ how did it go?" She wiggles her eyebrows at us.

"Good, the ride was fun." Jimmy says as he pats Emily's head.

"So nothing happened up there? Did fireworks explode? Was there sparks?"

I'm pretty sure she isn't talking about the actually fireworks.

"Haha no, I believe they light up the fireworks at night. But since the carnival is closing so early. I don't think they are."

Oh Jimmy you're so clueless...