5:57 a.m

(Warning in advance... I'm terrible at this so you might cringe)

I wake up to the sound of my Darth Vader alarm clock music, rubbing my eyes due to the sun rays. The sound of my alarm clock continues in my ears... I just remembered what Jimmy said about the alarm clocks hitting us back.

I smile thinking on how Jimmy finds all of the cheesy, weird, and sometimes true things. I get up from my bed and look at the time. 5:58 a.m, I don't even get on how I am even able to wake up this early and still somewhat function properly. I grab a pair of clothing out of my closet and change.

When I get out, I see my phone flash and see that I got a Skype message from Jimmy. A large grin makes its way on my face  and I open the app to see what he sent me.

Good morning!

Mornin'

wyd?

Getting ready for school

well I'll see you at school

see ya

Turning off my phone, I grab my book bag and walk down the hallway and into the kitchen. I don't see my mom anywhere, so I'm guessing she went somewhere. I look at the kitchen and I jut decide I'm not that hungry so I'm going to skip breakfast...like always.

I grab my house key and walk outside and lock the door behind me as I made my way to the bus stop.

*Few magical time skip from the one and only Hana :3*

I walk down the school hallway going to my locker when I see Jackson, who's top priority is to ruin my day.

"Sup looser."

"Leave me alone."

"Nah that's not fun."

I just roll my eyes and continue to walk, but someone grabs my arm harshly and pulls me back. Jackson stood in front of me with his rough hand wrapped around my arm like a vise.

"Let me go, that hurts." I snap, scratching at his hand to see if he'd let go.

Jerkson just smirked, like my attempts at freedom and gripped my arm harder.

"OW THAT REALLY HURTS STOP IT!" I shout, slapping his arm with my other hand trying to make him stop. People around us just shook their heads and continued to walk away.

Useless.

"Your dad isn't here anymore to protect you isn't he."

I felt like a huge knife was being lodged into my back. The hole in my heart expanded, swallowing everything as it grew.
I bit down on my lip to hold back tears, but just one slipped.

"HEY LEAVE HER ALONE!"

I turn my head to where the sound came from and I see Jimmy barreling down the hallway ....

*~*~*~*
Okay first off. I KNOW I KNOW IM TERRIBLE AT WRITING DON'T HATE. I honestly think I could've done better. But with final exams coming I get tinny winny stressed. I do hope you understand that you will be reading this sucky writing for a long....long...long time :D

Have a great night/day!

~Aloha!

*Edited by Lost_n_Found *