7:32 p.m

(Normal font is Jude's mom. Just giving you a heads up)

I lay on the couch just bored out of my mind when I hear the door knob turning. I look towards the door to see it swung open by my mother.

Great....

"why are you home so early?"

"Just some trouble at school, didn't want to get dragged into it."

"Okay" she walks out of the room without questioning and I heard the fridge door opening, the sound of the beer bottles rattling breaking the silence

"Where were you?" I asked loudly, she could hear me in the kitchen as she popped the cap off one of her beers.

"Just hanging out with some friends."

"Mom I think we need to talk." My mom sighs, and she trudges into the room, sitting down at the empty spot next to me, beer in hand.

"Oh so you want to have that talk? Okay I think your old enough."

"What? No! I mean you. I want to talk about you."

"Go ahead."

"I want the old you back. I don't like how you are now because how your treating yourself..... It's not good. I don't like it when you go to the club in the morning and come late at night to just trash the place. I don't like it how you smell like smoke. I don't like it when you just loose it and brake stuff. I know that Dad is gone and that your depressed. I know, so am I, but I want the old mom back."

"Oh."

"That's it? That's all your going to say? 'Oh'???"

"I don't know what else to say. But I should change... But so do you... I know that your aren't eating."

I stay silent because I know she's right.

"I come home with the sink completely empty. Nothing in the dishwasher. Empty. Your friends parents tell me how their kids are trying to get you to eat something. Don't starve yourself honey..."

"Looks like we both need to change...."
*~*~*~*~*~*

Edited by the fabulous Lost_n_Found , she basically did the whole chapter, credits to her

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated when I said that I would. I am just really laid back with writing I just didn't have time.

Hope you understand.

Have a nice day/night!

~Aloha