11:32 a.m (the past)

•Flash back•

Well... I'm am never going to see the Telly Tubbies the same anymore... They look so demonic I feel like it's going to haunt my dreams. I mean, what's up with the baby-faced sun?!

My mom comes in the living room with a big smile splattered on her face. I wonder what's up with her.

She sat down next to me and her leg just couldn't contain themselves and just continuously moved up and down

"What's up mom?"

"I just have a surprise for you"

"What is it?"

"Guess"

"Hmmmm... Tyler Posey and Dylan O'brien are coming over to our house to tell me that I am going to be in one of the Teen Wolf episodes?!"

"What? Haha no. Your dad is coming home today."

Is she serious?... My dad? I haven't seen him since I was in 6th grade... This can't be happening.

"Are you serious?!"

"I am completely serious! I can't wait to see him"

"I can't wait!"

*an hour later*

I am currently on my phone on Pinterest to find something relatable to tell Jimmy but I hear a knock on the door.

Is it Dad??

I eagerly jump up from the couch and run towards the door.

"MOM! I think it's dad!!" I yell to notify that dad is here. I hear her footsteps come into the living room and into the front door.

She is smiling like crazy and she opens her door.

There is two men out there. One is holding an American Flag, and another one looking down.

That's not my dad...

"What is this?"

"Is this Ms. Carnell?" The man asked

"Yea. Where is Mike?"

"I'm sorry to tell you this. Mike was a really strong man, But. There was an accident with one of our vehicles and he has passed away. I am so sorry for your loss."

This can't be real. No he is alive. Why are they lying?..

My mom looked at the man with tears in her eyes. She is a strong mom, I have never seen her cry before.

The man holding the flag gave it to my mom. They both left and got In got the car they came with and they just left.

He is gone...