3:10 p.m

Jimmy and I were walking towards his car to just talk. Emily had to use the bathroom with my mom so it's just me and him.

"I really don't want things to be awkward.. So I'm just going to say this." I say as I take a deep breath and stopped walking and faces him.

Jimmy stops as well and looks down at me. His brown eyes staring into mine

"Yes?"

"Um.. I never really gave you an answer on how I felt... I.. Man this is hard..."

Jimmy's eyes looked from curious to a bit sad.

"I understand. You don't have the same feelings for me. I totally understand."

Wait what? Is he thinking that I'm going to reject him?!

"No no no. That's not what I'm trying to say. I'm trying to say that..." Gah! Why won't it just escape my mouth already?!

Jimmy looked confused, this isn't really helping. Why won't I just say it, it's like peeling off a bandage. Quick and painless.

"..I like you too.."

There.. I said it. Jimmy's eyes widen as a small smile escapes from his lips.

"YES!!!! I knew it!!! Judemy for the win!!!!"  Yoli screams as she pops out of a car in front of us with Emily by her side.

"Hehe I'm happy I get to have a sister in the family now!"

When did Yoli even get here?! I look up at Jimmy to see his expression. He had a scared but yet calming face.

"I thought you had to go babysit your cousin today."

"Oh that was just a lie. Thanks to your little sister, this was her plan."

I look down at Emily to see her have a little innocent angle face.

"Where's my mom?"

"Oh...about that... Let's just say she is still waiting for me at the bathroom."