6:23 a.m

"What was that?"

"I said leave her alone."

"And why should I listen to a nerd like you? Go back to the book club or something."

Jimmy clearly looked annoyed that he was called a nerd, but he continued to glare at Jackson, who was currently cutting off the blood flow in my arm.

"Let go of her, or I'll..."

"Or you'll what?" Jackson sneered. "A paper boy like you can't possibly-"

Jackson never finished his sentence.

Jimmy slammed his fist into Jackson's nose and I heard a loud crack. Jackson fell to the floor, clutching his bloodied nose, tears on the edge of falling. I never knew Jimmy was capable of hurting someone like that. He is so kind and sweet. I've never seen him like this before.

I backed up from the scene, softly rubbing a new formed bruise on my arm and looked at the two.

Jackson went back a bit surprised at Jimmy's attack, and Jimmy stood above him, rage emitting from him in waves.

But instead of punching Jackson again, he turned around and grabbed my hand, speed walking with me in tow out of the school and into the parking lot.

"Sorry I didn't get there faster. If I did, you wouldn't be hurting right now," he said quietly, only looking at my bruise for a second before turning his gaze to the concrete.

"Don't blame it on yourself.... You do know that a princess doesn't has to have a prince to save her you know."

Jimmy smiles a bit and nods his head.

"But thank you for at least caring."

"Anything for you."

I look at him with a big smile and he returns it back.

He really does care for me... Haven't felt that in a long time.

He makes me happy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Edited by Lost_n_Found (she's amazing, love you Lost, go check her out) I didn't say this the other chapter she edited, but she literally redid the whole chapter (no joke, I give credit to her)