Chapter 41

Hey people!

I got a new cover for this story :)

Thankyou ImLilMissComplicated for the beautiful cover! ❤__________________________________Next morning

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Thankyou ImLilMissComplicated for the beautiful cover! ❤
__________________________________
Next morning

I saw the girls sleeping peacefully but i passed the night feeling restless, so i came out of the room to check on manik. This was supposed to be a punishment only for him!! I went to the boys room and found the door was already open , so i peeped in but found only Dhruv and cabir sleeping.

Where is manik? I started looking for him. He was not in the house. When i came out, i found him in the pool. he was swimming bare bodied and the view of him in the pool was a turn on. But why is he in the pool so early in the morning? What is wrong with him??

I was wearing shorts and tee , so i sat on the edge of the pool, dipping my leg in the water

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I was wearing shorts and tee , so i sat on the edge of the pool, dipping my leg in the water. As manik turned around for another round, he saw me and a smile instantly adorned his face. As a reaction a smile broke on my face too, almost automatically. He swam back to me quickly and stood beside me in the pool.

"good morning, jaan" he wished

"is it really a good morning , manik??" i asked him suspiciously.

"yeah of course" he said looking away.

"what are you doing in the pool at 4 in the morning?? Soye the ya ni??" i asked sternly

He jumped and sat beside me on the pool edge "haa soya tha" he simply said

"then why are you in the pool , now?" i asked and he knew i am not going to let go without listening the truth, so he sighed heavily. "actually i haven't slept, as i was not feeling sleepy, so after the boys slept i came here , so that after getting tired , i may sleep.

And what about you?? Tum v toh jag rahi ho?? Don't lie, i know you have also not had a wink of sleep" he replied.

"mujhe bhi nind ni arahi thi" i said sheepishly and he smiled.

"so wanna swim with me, wifey??

Manik winked and i blushed knowing very well the intention behind the apparently simple proposition.

Manan FF- Arranged marriage (✔)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें