Chapter 14

Friday

Manik returned from office , went to his floor of the house, changed, freshened up and came down to his parent's floor. As he entered , he saw his parents engaged in some conversation. Manik looked at them and realised that after the marriage thing happened, he had not spent quality time with neyonika and maan. So he went and sat on the floor keeping his head in neyonika's lap.

Neyonika and maan got surprised first but then neyonika started ruffling his hair slowly and lovingly.

Manik: i m sorry mom dad, maine aap logo ke sath kitne dino se theek se time spend nhi kiya. I am a very bad son.

Neyonika: manik , tum apne ye childish antics band karo (laughing) ar hame ye btao, ki tum khush ho na?

Manik: mom , aap ar dad kse jaan lete ho hamesa ki mere lye kya sahi h? Maine kabhi apni life partner k bare me koi image ni bnai thi , kuch nahi socha tha. But jabse nandini se mila hun , use jitna jyada jaan raha hu, mujhe asa lagne laga h ki mujhe asi hi life partner chahye thi, in fact nandini hi chahye thi. Dad mom i cant tell you how happy i am and its all because of you two...thank you. (he kissed neyonika's palm)

Maan: we are happy son that we could give you what you wanted (he patted manik's shoulder lovingly)

Neyonika: i can see my son is already in love with his fianc. (smiled)

Manik: (happy) mom do you really think so? I mean i don't if what i feel for her is love or not.

Neyonika: manik as much as i can see yes u love her. But its too soon to say that. Give yourself some time. You will realise yourself.

Maan: neyonika are you a love guru??
(laughing) ok ok i was joking, don't give me those looks, but don't you think u should discuss with manik about what we had decided.

Manik: what?

Neyonika: actually we were thinking to give you a honeymoon package as gift, so tell us where do you want to go??

Manik: mom dad, can i tell you after discussing with nandini? (he was all red by now)

Maan and neyonika both agreed. After that the three went to the floor where the guests had been accommodated.

On Sunday the girl gang went for shopping as was decided earlier. They shopped to their hearts full and all the shopping bags of nandini were sent to MANILLA (prior mentioned, malhotra's abode). Everyone had a gala time.

Finally it was MONDAY. Malhotras reached the resort before noon. Fab 5 were to come later together. Everyone took their desired rooms on one side of the resort. The other side was left for the murthys. Murthys along with nandini reached after noon. The manager took them to their side and everyone took their rooms as they wished. Nandini and manik were given one rooms each on their respective sides as they were the bride and groom. Murthys were awestruck by the resort. It looked more like a palace, a heritage building. It was in a sprawling 10 acre campus with the hills on one side and greenery all-around.They felt like , they have come for the wedding of a royal couple!!

They felt like , they have come for the wedding of a royal couple!!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Manan FF- Arranged marriage (✔)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें