Scene 7

.....continued from the last update

"aah, manik, please" nandini groaned in pleasure as manik tugged on her nipple with his teeth. The soft swell of her mounds had grown sensitive due to pregnancy and manik's tortures were directly resonating with the muscles in the south of her body. She arched her back to absorb the pleasure, thrusting her b***s in his eager mouth.

"you are so beautiful" he whispered while rolling her ni***es with his thumb and forefinger. They lengthened in his expert touch and he admired how her body is so responsive to his touch.

"manik, please" nandini groaned.

"what do you want baby?" he teased.

"kiss me" she said. She knew he wants her to shamelessly admit this. He smiled a slow , sexy smile before capturing her lips, while his hands moved down her body to the most intimate part.

"oh you are wet and wanting already, sweetheart!" he whispered at the corner of her lips when he felt the wetness over her panties. She couldn't help but blush and grabbed his face to kiss him again. He slipped his fingers inside her panty and very deliberately started the carnal assault. Nandini felt her limbs becoming jelly and she writhed in the bed beside him as the sensations started to build up in her body.

"ahh manik" her words were now becoming incoherent. She grabbed his upper arm to hold on to something and he swiftly bent down to kiss her and soothe her. Soon he felt her orgasm was near, so he pulled his fingers back leaving her hanging.

"manik" she complained, panting and still reeling in the experience. He grinned watching her pout and pulling himself up , he quickly robbed her off her panties and now she was sprawled on the bed, naked and he was having his eyeful of her. In a deliberately slow speed, in order to tease her he stripped off his briefs and his manhood sprung free. Reddish hew of her cheeks turned even darker seeing him gloriously naked and that too only for her.

"manik you are mine!" she stated firmly , staring directly in his eyes and then her gaze again swooped down. He again lied down beside her his manhood pressing into the side of her thighs "and you are mine , nandini" he said with a burning intensity in his eyes.

"yes. Always and forever" she said with equal intensity. He smirked sexily "forever, baby!" and then teased her by moving his hips and in reflex her hands directly landed on his erect manhood. "oh baby" manik groaned with pleasure at the contact. And nandini revelled in the fact that she could do this to him. She grabbed the whole of him sitting up on the bed and manik knew this is her turn to tease and test him.

"nandini, no. We cannot do this" manik pulled himself out of her mouth, after a while, as he felt he was close to combusting. He took quick breaths to control his ragged breathing due to her carnal assault. She was looking every bit a sex goddess, now, but also confused. So he cleared the air, "sweetheart, its not safe with the baby still inside you" and he caressed her tummy, and she smiled in acknowledgement.

"do you know how beautiful you are looking right now!" he said and she blushed. He tugged on her lips and then entered her mouth and then slowly laid her back on the bed and in a calculative move entered inside her, absorbing all her cries in the kiss. Then he began moving careful to not hurt her.

"manik please. Loose yourself" she urged when he left her lips. She could still see his clenched jaws and his eyes reflected his indecision, so she caressed his cheeks "please. i am not made of glass. Trust me!" she urged again, and this time it worked as he swooped down to kiss her. "oh baby" he groaned when he finally let go of himself and began in his steady rhythm "this feels so good. Skin to skin. Without any wall of protection between us" he murmured in appreciation and she nodded in agreement, shyly.

"i love you, baby"

"i love you too, manik!"

...................................And then DAWN happened!

Nandini yawned and stretched in her sleep and her eyes opened with a smile on her lips as the stiffness and soreness of her body reminded her of the blissful night. she turned and her smile broadened. Manik was sleeping on the other side of the bed, his chest rising and falling in a perfect rhythm. Ever since, nandini's tummy started growing, manik chose to keep a little distance between them while sleeping because he would always be worried of hitting her tummy in his sleep. This thought made her giggle. She removed the cushions between them and shifted close to him, holding the sheet to cover herself. She rose up on her elbow and ran her fingers in his hair. How peacefully he is sleeping, contentment clear on his face. She bent down and kissed his forehead. He maked an appreciative sound from deep in his throat, still deep in sleep and she smiled.
Probably, she should let him sleep. With this thought she got up from the bed and went to freshen up. After getting ready she came back in the room, but he was still sleeping, so she got down to work. Some packing was still left to be done. They are all leaving for Udaipur tomorrow. Mukti will be getting married within a week, there.
....
"good morning, sweetheart" manik wished coming out of his room, topless. Nandini blushed as peter and Stephen stood there with her in the room. {how can manik be so careless to come like that in front of the servants}, but manik seemed to care less and he sauntered over to the kitchen winking at her.

"rest of the packing we will do later" nandini informed to the two staff

"thank you. Peter. Stephen"

"ok ma'm" peter said and left the living room with Stephen.

Just as she turned, manik walked out from the kitchen with a bottle of cold water in his hand.

"so how are you feeling mrs. Malhotra??" asked manik with a smirk, clearly referring to the love making of the night before. Nandini turned crimson "good, thank you" she said evasively.

"oh . but your swollen lips say differently, mrs malhotra" he said caressing her lips and her breathing hitched. And he took her lips for a passionate beseeching kiss. She knew he is asking for round two but she also knew that her family is waiting downstairs for them.

"manik..maa must be waiting for us" she mumbled over his lips and he knew its a NO. He smiled "okay. Let's go. I will just wear a tee" he said and went to the room, and came back wearing a t-shirt.
........
Guys please read silent_soul1 stories! She writes amazing stories! Do try once! One of her amazing story is HIS ANGEL..HER PRINCE CHARMING! please read it! You'll love it!

HER PRINCE CHARMING! please read it! You'll love it!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Manan FF- Arranged marriage (✔)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें