Part 51 and A New Book

Hello people!

Actually I just wanna tell you guys all that I have published a book

"MyWardrobe"

Actually I am very fond of dresses!So just wanna express it in this way!

So just wanna express it in this way!

It will be helpful to you guys in a way that whatever the stuff I will be posting you guys can use that but you have to give me credits for the picture!

Just have a look and Do tell how are the dresses! :)

See you all!

Thankyou❤
___________________________________
They were still continuing with their cake massage regime and now the target was manik, but nandini had managed to sneak out without anyone's notice. She cleaned her face and came out to sit with the elders.
"maa, i am so happy aap sab ae...you know what i had actually forgotten ki aaj mera budday hai....jab se yaha ,Fiji, ai hun date ka koi idea hi ni rehta hai.." nandini said sitting between the two mothers.
"beta, tumhe yaad ni tha....par humein tha...aur especially manik ko..." neyonika maa said and we all looked towards manik and group still busy in the banter.

"but maa, jabse hum yaha aen hain...manik ne jab v baat ki aaplogo se, main hamesa waha par thi...par mujhe kabhi pta ni chala ki aap sab yaha arahe hain. Kse?"

"because beta ye plan tum logo k yaha ane se pehle hi ban chukka tha" neyonika maa said and i was surprised yet again.

"yaha ane se pehle?? Sach mein? But when??"

"when you and manik had a fight and were not in talking terms...remember on mukti's birthday..." neyonika maa was saying but i cut her in middle "maa, aaplogo ko kse pta ki hamari (manik-nandini) fight hui hai??" i asked shocked. Did manik tell them but why! We had sorted it out na...btane ki kya jarurt thi!! Manik!! I mentally whined.

"nandini , this is not the way...you should let her complete" amma chided and i smiled apologetically looking at neyonika maa. She smiled in return and said , "sheetal, its ok...don't scold my child...itna sara planning plotting hua and she has no idea of it toh isey curiosity toh hogi hi na..." she favoured me and then continued "actually manik was very guilty for whatever he said to you, that's why, he arranged a meeting of all of us and apologised to abhimanyu..."

I again couldn't control myself and interrupted her "manik apologised in front of you all?? That means...errm...you know about mukti and..." i was hesitating a bit so neyonika maa, smiled and cleared my doubt "yes we know about them and you dad (maan) and me , we both are quite happy about it" she paused for me to speak and i just hugged her, "thank you maa...thank you so much for accepting them!!"

"i should be thankful to you beta...u have come bringing such good aura with you in our family...all the pieces are falling into right places, both of my children are so happy...its all because of you" neyonika maa said emotionally.