Chapter 2

BIRTHDAY
Today there was less work so the Murthy's were back home early. Nandini went to the parlour to rejuvinate and refresh herself. Murthy men had ordered INFINITY WATCHES , another one of their business ventures to design aspecial watch for Manik as a birthday gift, The design was suggested by Nandini and the staff delivered the watch on time.

 Murthy men had ordered INFINITY WATCHES , another one of their business ventures to design aspecial watch for Manik as a birthday gift, The design was suggested by Nandini and the staff delivered the watch on time

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

In the evening, The Murthys got ready and reached the venue a little late due to the traffic. They entered the resort and were guided by the staff into the hall were the birthday party was organised. It was a huge hall . The entire floor was filled with red balloons as it was Manik's fav colour. A little dry ice was also used to give a smoky feel to the setting. At the center of the hall , DJ floor was set up with different lightings, red and white tapestry adorned the sides of the hall, at the back DJ had its setup and a soft number was playing.

As soon as the Murthys entered through the stairs they were mesmerised with the setup as they got the whole view of the arrangement from the top of the stairs, then they descended down the stairs and the staff guided them to Mr and Mrs Malhotra , who were busy chatting with some guests. They turned around to welcome the Murthys warmly. Maan let neyonika know that their company , INFINITY had got the project the other day and neyonika instantly understood that the beautiful girl standing quietly with them was Nandini.

.nandini's dress( she had wore a black gown which was clinging on to her body shape with a slit on the left side exposing her slender long legs, it had boat neck in front and back was deep exposing her back. she had left her long hair open with slight curls on the end, complemented with smoky eyes and pink lips)

 she had left her long hair open with slight curls on the end, complemented with smoky eyes and pink lips)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Neyonika was impressed by her dress sense, her dress was simple yet stylish. Neyonika was also impressed by how nandini carried herself, confidently and her confidence showed on her face.
Nandini greeted them with a handshake and a charming smile. Neyonika was now determined now to make Nandini her manik's wife!!

They were chatting when nandini's eyes fell on a girl who was standing near the bar counter and talking on phone . she recognised her instantly.

It was NAVYA.

Malhotra's were informing Murthys that manik and his friends had gone to fetch their instruments as the guests had urged manik to perform a song. Nandini turned towards the group and said

Manan FF- Arranged marriage (✔)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें