Chapter Nine

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I got home from the mall and I just relaxed on my couch. But as soon as I relaxed; there was a knock at the door. I got up and went to answer the door. When I opened the door the jackass was standing there looking dumb. I folded my arms and just stood there.

"What do you want?" I asked. "I came here to apologize." Alex said. "For what?" You didn't do anything to me." I said. "Yea I did. Years ago." Alex said. "Well that shit was years ago and you've should've apologized then and not now. You act like I'm still mad at you or something." I said. "Aren't you?" Alex questioned. "No, I'm not." I said. "Really? Well Stephanie still is." Alex said. "I wonder why?" I said. "I know but at least I'm trying to make up for it." Alex said. "Whatever." I said. "Yea ok well I'm going to go." Alex said. "Ok." I said shutting the door. 

I went upstairs to my room and just laid in my bed, I needed to relax before I go back to school. Plus, my body hurts because of my new tatts and I needed sleep. I stared at the ceiling and found myself falling asleep. 

Tremaine Neverson

I came downstairs and went into the kitchen to get me some water. I needed to get back upstairs and continue to what I got going on right now. I took another sip of my water and started going back upstairs. I opened the door and Nixie was laying on the bed sweaty and sexy at the same time.

"You ready for round two?" I asked. "You bet your ass I am." Nixie said. 

Nixie got off the bed and walked up to me. We kissed and I picked her up and walked over to the bed. I placed her down on the bed and looked into her eyes. When I looked into Nixie's eyes all I could see was Chyna. I saw how much she hurt and the pain she felt. I got off of Nixie and sat on the edge on the bed. Nixie sat next to me consoling me.

"Are you ok?" Nixie asked. "Yea I'm fine." I said. "Are you sure? You never acted like that before." Nixie said. "I can't do this anymore." I said. "Do what?" Nixie questioned. "This! Me and you!" I said. "Is it because of Chyna?" Nixie asked. "Yea. It's the guilt that I have because I didn't tell her what happened between us." I said. "So we are stopping this right now?" Nixie asked. "Yea." I said putting on my clothes. "You better be sure because once shit happens; yo ass better not come running back to me." Nixie said. "Whatever." I said leaving the bedroom.

I went downstairs and headed out the door. I went home and took a long shower. Then I drove over to Chyna's house.

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I woken up from my sleep because my doorbell kept on ringing. I got out of bed and headed downstairs. I opened the door and Tremaine was standing there. The worst part was that I haven't talked to him since the party.  

"Hey." I said. "Hey." Tremaine said. "Is everything ok?" I asked. "Yea but we need to talk." Tremaine said. "Yea ok then." I said. "Can I come in?" Tremaine asked. "Sure." I said.

When Tremaine stepped through the door; I felt this weird vibe that something was wrong. I don't know what it was but I was getting kind of scared. Tremaine went and sat on the couch and I followed him. I sat next to him and Tremaine looked me in the eyes.

"You remember when you kept on asking me about what I did over the summer?" Tremaine asked. "Yea. What about it?" I asked. "I did something that I really regret and I can't help but feel bad about not telling you." Tremaine said. "What the fuck did you do?" I asked. "During the summer, I fucked Nixie and we've been going at it since July til now." Tremaine said. "What!?!" I yelled. "I know it looked bad..." "You fucking right it looks bad. How the fuck can you cheat on me again?" I asked. "I'm sorry." Tremaine said.