Chapter Six

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I overslept because of the early talk I had with Tremaine. I took a shower and quickly got dressed. I put on my muti-colored striped dress, grey denim vest, and white vans. I straightened my hair and then headed downstairs. Nina was in the kitchen doing something. I was leaving and when I opened the door, someone was standing there.

"Can I help you?" I asked. "Oh so you don't remember your best friend now." She said. "Oh shit! Stephanie?" I said. "What's baby girl." Stephanie said. "Oh my god! What are you doing here?' I asked giving her a hug. "Well I was in South Beach and Nina told me that you lived; so here I am." Stephanie said. "That's great and everything; but I have to get to school." I said. "School? You still in school?" Stephanie asked. "Yes and I'm so late." I said. "Aight can I come with you?" Stephanie asked. "Why? Cause I'm trying to find this school and maybe you can help me." Stephanie said. "Sure what's the name of it?" I asked.

"South Beach High." Stephanie said. "No fucking way!" I said laughing. "What happened?" Stephanie said. "That's the school I'm going too." I said. "Oh shit! Then we better get outta of here." Stephanie said. 

Stephanie and I got in my car and started driving off. As we were driving, I got a text from Kate. I checked it.

Can u come pick me up??--Kate 9:25 am

I replied.

Sure. Is everythin' ok??--Me 9:27 am

She replied.

Yea.--Kate 9:28 am

I replied.

On my way.--Me 9:30 am

I sent the last text ending the conversation. I wondered if everything was ok. Kate is my best friend and I wasn't going to change just because Stephanie is here. I'm still going to be the same person I was years ago into now. I swerved the car around and headed to Kate's house.

"Where are we going?" Stephanie said. "My bestie Kate's house." I said. "You replacing me now?" Stephanie asked. "Steph, I haven't seen nor heard from you in years. So I'm allowed to have some type of life." I said. "Damn, I was just playing shit!" Stephanie said. 

We pulled up to Kate's house and I honked the horn. Kate came out and Stephanie's face went blank. Stephanie is bi-sexual so whoever catches her eyes, she zones out. Kate got into the backseat of the car. Then we drove off to school. We were officially late and we ended up missing 1st, 2nd, and 3rd period. By the time, we got there; Kate, Stephanie and I just went to the football and talked on the bleachers.

Kate "Sushi" Rodriguez

After what happened this morning with Hakeem; I needed someone to talk to. Chyna has no idea that Hakeem and I broke up; but after what happened, she deserves to know. I really didn't care if Stephanie knew either as long as she helped with the advice.

"I need to tell you something." I said. "What is it?" Chyna asked. "Hakeem and I are no longer together." I admitted. "You guys broke up." Chyna said. "Yea." I said. "When?" Chyna questioned. "In the summer." I said. "What happened?" Stephanie asked. "One night, we were at a party and things went to far. He drugged me and convinced me to have sex with him and another girl. But that's not all. I think he's still fucking Tori." I said. "He really fucked up." Stephanie said. "I know tell me about. Now he's saying how he wants to get back with me." I said. 

"Well that shit is not going to happen." Stephanie said. "I know but I love him so much." I said. "Listen to me. If you want Hakeem back and you think he's not going to faithful; then find another nigga." Chyna said. "Why should I?" I asked. "If Hakeem sees you with another guy then he'll stop bullshitting and really want you." Chyna said. "Where am I supposed to get another guy?" I asked. "The party tonight." Chyna said. "Party?" I said. "Yea Nixie is throwing a party and you know it's going to wild." Chyna said. "Ok." I said.

Lunch Time......

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

Kate, Stephanie, and I were on our way to lunch. We already missed the first half of our classes. So it didn't matter or not if we went to last class or not. I just wanted to go home and get ready for the party tonight. Stephanie, Kate and I went into the cafeteria and headed to the table. The guys looked at Stephanie like what the fuck?

"Guys, this is Stephanie. She's my friends from South Central." I said. 

The guys kept on looking at her. I know she's beautiful but damn at least speak. It was an awkward moment and we just sat down and began to eat.

After School....

_______________

Do you think Kate will take Stephanie and Chyna's advice?

Do you really think Hakeem changed?

Is Tremaine really over Chyna and Alex's past connection?