Chapter Thirteen

8:15 am

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

Stephanie and I were at a cafe drinking coffee. But each sip that I took wouldn't help me deal with the fact that everyone around me were hurting the people I care most and mostly hurting me. First it's Nixie and now it's Alex hurting Stephanie. I'm tired of these stupid ass people making bad choices that hurt other people. I'm going to do something about it and no one is going to stop me.

"We should get to school." Stephanie said. "Well I can't because I'm not really dressed." I said. "We can got to my house to get ready." Stephanie said. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Of course, you can even borrow some of my clothes." Stephanie said. "Ok that sounds fine.....I guess." I said. "Aight let's go." Stephanie said eagerly.

We got up from the table and headed to my car. My house was too far from the cafe and I continued to drive to Stephanie's house. I pulled up in the driveway minutes later. Stephanie and I headed inside and upstairs to her room. I automatically hit the shower and showered. It felt like I haven't taken a shower in days even though it was only a couple hours. I came out the shower and looked through some of Stephanie's clothes. Seconds later, I found an outfit and put it on. What was so amazing that everything that I wore fitted perfectly. I never knew that Stephanie and I were the same size; even though she was a little curvier that me.

I sat on Stephanie's bed to wait for her to get ready. I turned the tv and started watching some crappy ass show. I just wanted to get the fuck out of here and get to school. I was about to complain until Stephanie's phone beeped. I ignored it. Seconds later, it beeped again. It kept beeping and I was getting annoyed. 

I grabbed the phone and checked to see how the text was from. My eyes widen and knew that this jackass always wanted something from Stephanie.

U wanna hang out 2nite?--Alex 9:05 am

I replied pretending to be Stephanie.

No! I've got plans with Chyna nd' Kate.--Fake Stephanie 9:07 am

Alex replied.

What r u guys doing?--Alex 9:10 am

I replied.

We are havin' a girls night out nd' no boys allowed.--Fake Stephanie 9:13 am

Alex replied.

K cool.--Alex 9:15 am

Alex ended the conversation. I shut off the screen and placed the phone in the exact spot that it was replaced. I laid back on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. I was about to drift off into a daydream until Stephanie finally came out from the bathroom. I sat up and looked at her outfit. She looked nice and I realized why Alex wants her. She always wear bomb outfits and so do I; but I;m not being bothered by it.

"You ready to leave?" I asked. "Yea." Stephanie said.

_

_

_

We were late going to school but it was ok. We made it to second period and Stephanie and I went our separate ways. I caught up with Kate and we walked to second period. I sat in my seat and just talked to Kate. I wasn't in the mood for really talking to Tremaine because of everything that's been going on.

Stephanie "Bi" Vincent Santiago

I entered class and Alex was right there waiting for me. I made no eye contact and sat somewhere else. I needed to pay attention on something else beside Alex. I'm not trying to repeat what happened years ago that drove away from Chyna in the first time. Shit got so real that feelings and emotions are still out in the open but also hidden.

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

After class, I went to the bathroom to splash water on my face. I was so tired of the lessons being taught. I needed some air and I needed it now. But I wasn't going to leave Stephanie here alone with Alex around. I don't trust Alex and I definitely don't trust Nixie's hoe ass. 

I came out the bathroom and I felt an arm grab me. I looked up and it was Tremaine. I exhaled because I would've thought that it would've been someone else. I playfully punched him in the arm.

"Ow! You gotta stop punching me." Tremaine said. "I'm sorry but you can't scare me like that." I said. "Sorry babe." Tremaine said. "So what's up?" I asked. "You wanna hang out tonight? Just the 2 of us." Tremaine asked. "Sure what are we doing?" I said. "We'll watch a couple of movies, eat popcorn, and shit like that." Tremaine said. "Should I dress casual or fancy cause I know how you get when you say shit like that." I said. "Wear something casual." Tremaine said. "Ok." I said. 

Tremaine pulled me in closer and placed his hands on my waist. I wrapped my hands around his neck and looked deep into his eyes. 

"You know I love you right?" Tremaine asked. "Yes but how much?" I asked. "More than the world itself." Tremaine said. "You sure about that?" I questioned. "Hell yea; I'm sure." Tremaine said. "Ok well I'll see you tonight." I said. "Aight." Tremaine said leaning in and kissing me. 

We kissed for about a minute and we pulled away. Tremaine had to get to basketball practice and I had to met up with Kate about something. When Tremaine walked away; Nixie was staring at me for no reason at all. I rolled my eyes and she did the same. 

"Is there a problem?" I asked. "Yea.",Nixie said. "What is it?" I asked. "You are with my man and I don't like it." Nixie said. "That sounds like a personal issue." I said. "It's not personal if it's not with you." Nixie said walking towards me. "What the fuck are you going to do about then?" I asked. "I did something about it last year when I beat you up." Nixie said. "Correction I beat your ass." I said. "You better watch out." Nixie said. 

"For what?" I questioned. "Someone is gonna come along and take him away from you." Nixie said. "Tremaine is not going anywhere. For the record, you are just mad because Tremaine is no longer with you. You are nothing to him anymore and he loves me. When was the last time that he said that he loved you. You can't rely on your past because shit can't go back the way it was. So get over it and believe that you can't be with him." I said. "Whatever." Nixie said and walking away.

I knew Nixie felt offended and I couldn't blame her. Nixie WAS a threat to me because of the past relationship with Tremaine. But now that I set her ass straight she better not mess with me, my friends, or my relationship with Trey.

.....................................

Which or who is better for a next story?

Bruno Mars or Justin Bieber?

Your choice because after this story; I want to create another fanfiction using one of these celebrities.

__________________________