Chapter Twenty-One

2 Days Later.........

Nina Promise Santiago Jones

I haven't spoken to Chyna in 2 days and I'm starting to get worried. I called all of her friends including Tremaine and they said that she's hasn't been with them since 2 days ago. This was making me worried. I was sitting on my couch watching tv until my phone rings. I answered the phone thinking that it was Chyna.

"Hello" I said. "Is this Nina? Nina Santiago Jones." A manly voice said. "Yes who is this?" I asked. "This is Doctor Lane." Doctor Lane said. "Why are you calling me?" I questioned. "This is about your sister......Chyna." Doctor Lane said. "Oh my god! What happened?'' I asked. "She was in a car accident and she's unconscious." Doctor Lane said. "What hospital?" I asked. "Weston Hospital." Doctor Lane said. 

I immediately hung up the phone and hurried. I got dressed and called a cab. When the cab pulled up, I got in and called Kate to tell the news. I told her to call everyone else to come to the hospital except Tremaine. I wanted to tell him the news myself.\

Tremaine Neverson

I was at home knocked out sleep. It's been 2 days since Chyna told me about what happened between her and Alex. I hated that nigga. He's always starting shit with me, my girlfriend, and the crew. I should forgive Chyna but it's hard to not get the image of Chyna kissing another guy makes me sick. It will take some time for me to forgive the fact on what Chyna did. 

I was just chilling on my couch and my phone ranged. I answered it and it was Nina. I was surprised to even hear from her. 

"Nina? What a surprise?" I said. "This isn't what you think. You have to meet me at Weston Hospital." Nina said. "Why?" I questioned. "It's about Chyna." Nina said. "What about her?" I asked. "She's......she's been in a car accident." Nina admitted. "What?" I questioned. "Everybody else is going to Weston hospital and you need to be there." Nina said. "Fine, I'm on my way." I said.

Nina and I hung up the phone. I was so nervous and scared for Chyna. Why is it that after we fight something bad happens to her or me. Fate doesn't want us to be apart. I put on my basketball shorts, white t-shirt, and Jordans. I got into my car and started driving off to the hospital. I was worried about Chyna. I needed to know if she was alright.

Minutes Later.........

I arrived at the hospital. I turned my engine and quickly ran into the hospital. In the lobby, I saw everyone Nina, Stephanie, Kate, Hakeem, and Sean. I even saw Alex. I walked up to that nigga and pushed him against the fucking wall.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I yelled. "Chyna is my friend too." Alex said. "No the fuck she's not! It's because of you that she's in the fucking hospital." I yelled. "Tremaine let him go!" Nina demanded. 

I did what I was told and let him go. Everyone looked at Alex with the strangest look; wondering if what I said was true.

"Is it true?" Stephanie asked. "Is what ture?" Alex questioned. "Did you really put my sister in the fucking hospital Alex?" Nina cut in. "No of course not. I don't even know how the fuck she got in here."Alex said. "You kissed my girlfriend and she told me. She felt bad and probably cried while driving in the fucking rain." I said. "Oh shit!" Kate said. 

Before anyone could say shit, the doctor came to us. He looked relieved but concerned all in one.

"Ok Chyna is out of unconsciousness, but she has a broke wrist and she'll be able to leave tomorrow." Doc said. "Can I see her?" I asked. "Yes but it's really family that she should see right now." Doc said. "No it's ok, let him go." Nina said. "Are you sure?" I asked looking at her. "Yes, she should see your face and be able to get a sigh of relief that you haven't forgotten her. Just give her a hug for me." Nina said. "I will." I said.

I gave Nina a hug and walked with the doctor to Chyna's room. I got butterflies in my stomach and I was scared because what if she turns me away. I'm not prepared for that. I love Chyna too much to just let her turn me away.

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

All that I saw was black. Suddenly, there was a blur and everything became clear. I fluttered my eyes and saw a ceiling. I didn't know where I was at first, but I did remember what happened before. I was in an accident and now I'm in the hospital.

"Oh good you're awake." A voice said. "What?" I questioned. "It's ok you're safe now." The voice said. "Where am I?" I asked. "Your in the hospital. You were in a car accident nothing was damaged except for you wrist on your left hand." The voice said.

I sat up and looked at my wrist. Every time I moved it, it would hurt. I made a face and just relaxed. Just then the doctor came in. I looked up and smiled at him.

"Chyna how are you feeling?" Doc asked. "I'm feeling a little confused but better." I admitted. "That's great. There is someone here who wants to see you." Doc said. "Who?" I asked. 

The person walked into the room. I really wasn't expected to see them. It was kind of shocking. Once the person entered the room, the doctor left.

"Hey Chyna." Trey said. "Hi." I said. "How are you feeling?" Trey asked. "I'm feeling better you can say." I said. "Look I'm sorry that this had to happen to you." Trey said. "Trey you don't have anything to be sorry about." I said. "That's not what I meant." Trey said. "Then what did you mean?" I questioned. "I mean all the pain that I put you through." Trey said. ''I'm not in pain right now." I said. "I know but it's going to happen all over again." Trey said. "What are you saying?" I asked.

Trey hesitated on telling me what he actually meant. I hope he wasn't breaking up with me. If he was then I don't know what my life would be like without him with me beside me. 

"What are you trying to say?" I asked. "I'm saying it's time for us to take a break from each other." Trey said. "What? No!" I said. "I know it's hard for me too." Trey said starting to tear up. "Why are you doing this?" I asked. "It's only right." Trey said. "I don't believe that." I said. "It's the truth." Trey said. "What's the real reason?" I asked. "I'm wrong for you Chyna! We can't be together because all we do is cause pain to each other.........or at least I cause pain to you." Trey said.

"You can't be serious right now." I said. "Oh but I am." Trey said walking away. "I know you Trey, you still love me and you are just saying that because you are scared." I said. "That's not it. Tell me that you don't love me and I'll stop thinking about you......us and the times we shared." I said. Trey turned around "I don't love you. I only said it because I wanted to get some from you." Trey said walking out of the room. 

Once the door was shut, I started to cry. I couldn't believe it. Was this shit really happening? Are we really over? I never thought in a million fucking years that Trey..... Tremaine and I would ever break up. I thought our bond was stronger than this. Instead, he's just another asshole. And I'm done with assholes.