Chapter Eleven

6:45 pm

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I woke up and realized that I was 15 minutes late. But I really didn't care about it though; but I did promise Tremaine that I would go to his house. And I never break my promises and that's the truth. 

I got out of bed and put on my sweats, black t-shirt, and Jordan retro 9's. I put my hair in a bun and went downstairs. I went outside and got into my car and drove off to Tremaine's house. I played some music and Cups by Anna Kendrick came on. I turned it a little bit and sang along.

[Verse 1]
I've got my ticket for the long way round
Two bottles of whiskey for the way
And I sure would like some sweet company
I'm leaving tomorrow what do you say

[Chorus 1] x2
When I’m gone
When I’m gone
You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone
You’re gonna miss me by my hair
You’re gonna miss me everywhere, oh
You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone

[Verse 2]
I’ve got my ticket for the long way ‘round
The one with the prettiest of views
It’s got mountains, it’s got rivers, it’s got sights to give you shivers
But it sure would be prettier with you

[Chorus 2]
When I’m gone
When I’m gone
You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone
You’re gonna miss me by my walk
You’re gonna miss me by my talk, oh
You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone

As the song ended, I couldn't help but cry because it was emotional and it reminded me of Tremaine. It reminded me that what if I leave again and never get to say goodbye. I pulled up to Tremaine's house and wiped the tears off my eyes. I got out the car and stepped on the front step. I knocked on the door and Tremaine opened the door. He was in nothing but basketball shorts and socks. I stared for a quick second and looked up at him.

"You came." Tremaine said. "I don't break promises." I said. "Right." Tremaine said. "So can I come in or not?" I asked. "Oh sure." Tremaine said leaving space for me to enter the house. "Thanks." I said walking pass him.

"So what's this about?" I asked. "You know." Tremaine said. "No Tremaine I don't know. Is it about when you lied to me and fucked Nixie during summer break and mentioning that you still are." I said. "Yes and I know it seems bad..." "Bad? It's worst than bad; it's fucking heartbreaking. How the fuck would you feel if I fucked another guy like Alex for example." I said. "But you did. Years ago." Tremaine said. "That was shit before I met you." I said. "I know but it still kind of hurts." Tremaine said. 

"Is that what's this cheating thing about?" I questioned. "No." Tremaine said lying. "Oh my god! You are so fucking jealous." I said. "No I'm not." Tremaine said. "You're being defensive." I said. "I'm always defensive." Tremaine lied. "It's ok if you are jealous; it just means that you care." I said. "So what if I'm jealous. You are always jealous." Tremaine said. "That's because I'm a girl. Jealousy is apart of my fucking DNA. But normally guys aren't jealous and it's cute." I said. 

"Whatever." Tremaine said. "So what did you want to talk about?" I asked changing the subject. "About the whole Nixie thing." Tremaine said. "Oh shit." I said. "Fucking Nixie was the 2nd worst mistake of my life and I'm sorry." Tremaine said. "Your apologies don't mean anything to me." I said. "How can I prove it to you?" Tremaine asked. 

"Just answer this one question." I said. "Anything." Tremaine said. "Why? What is wrong with me that would make you cheat on me again?" I asked. "To tell you truth.... we aren't really having sex." Tremaine said. "So what?" I questioned. "I have needs and you obviously aren't fulfilling." Tremaine said. "You don't think I have needs either Trey; trust me there have been times that I've been wanting to fuck your brains out; but I keep myself calm." I said. "Why? It doesn't make sense." Tremaine said.

"I know but it's how it is." I said. "So when are we going to you know?" Tremaine asked. "Prom night." I said. "What? Damn that shit is like in 8 months." Tremaine said. "If you can't wait then we could break up right now and you go and fuck as many bitches as you want." I said. "Nah babe. It's ok I can wait 8 months just to have your body united with mine." Tremaine said. "You so stupid." I said.

Tremaine walked up to me and pulled me in closer to his bare chest. I haven't seen his abs this close since our date at the beach. I looked up at him and he looked at me. He licked his lips and leaned in to press his lips against mine. I stopped him and dodged it.

"What?" Tremaine asked. "You better wash and clean those lips if you ever want to kiss me again. I don't want Nixie on my face." I said. "Right." Tremaine said kissing my cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow." I said. "Fine." Tremaine said letting me go.

I walked pass Tremaine smiling. I left his house and got into my car. I drove home smiling. But in the back of my head; I still wasn't sure whether or not if I should trust Trey or not. I have to make sure that I can trust him on his word that he'll actually change. 

I pulled up in my driveway and went in my house. I went upstairs to my room and just fell asleep. Relationship shit is so fucking hard.