Chapter Twenty-Two

Weeks Later............

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

It's been weeks since Tremaine has broken up with me. Sometimes, I cry and other times I just get straight up angry as fuck. It still hurts but if that's how he really feels then I guess I gotta move on with my life. My wrist was getting better as well. I've been stuck in the house with my sister for 2 whole fucking weeks bored ass shit. But today was the day that I was able to go to school and be with the rest of the crew. 

I just woke up from Nina practically yelling my name throughout the house. She told me that if I wanted to go to school; I was allowed too. I was so excited to hear that. I slipped out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't feel so confident in myself at the moment. I felt destroyed and damaged. But I knew as soon as I got to school everything will be ok.

I took a shower and got dressed. I wore my destroyed acid wash jeans, white-tank top, and white vans. I put my hair in a ponytail because my hair grew so much since I've been in the house and I hadn't had time to attend to it. I then went downstairs and grabbed my bag and headed out the door. I got in my car and started driving. i turned on the radio to make myself comfortable. Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis came on.

__________________________________

Closed off from love, I didn't need the pain
Once or twice was enough and it was all in vain
Time starts to pass, before you know it you're frozen

But something happened for the very first time with you
My heart melted to the ground, found something true
And everyone's looking 'round, thinking I'm going crazy

But I don't care what they say, I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away but they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein that I keep on closing

You cut me open and I,
Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding, I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open

Trying hard not to hear but they talk so loud
Their piercing sounds fill my ears, try to fill me with doubt
Yet I know that the goal is to keep me from falling

But nothing's greater than the rush that comes with your embrace
And in this world of loneliness I see your face
Yet everyone around me thinks that I'm going crazy
Maybe, maybe

But I don't care what they say, I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away but they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein that I keep on closing

You cut me open and I
Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding, I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open

And it's draining all of me
Oh, they find it hard to believe
I'll be wearing these scars for everyone to see

I don't care what they say, I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away but they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein that I keep on closing

You cut me open and I
Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding, I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love

You cut me open and I
Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding, I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love

You cut me open and I
Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love

_____________________________________

Once the song ended, it only made me feel worst about myself. But I wasn't going to let one stupid ass break-up ruin my life. I needed to move on and that's what I'm prepared to do once I get my social life back. 

I pulled up in the school parking lot and parked. I turned my engine and just waited and stared. I started to doubt myself because what if I wasn't ready to get back to old times? But since I was already here, I guess it was time to get it over it. I got out the car and walked up to school entrance. Before I could take the first step someone called my name. I turned around and saw Kate, Stephanie, Sean, and Hakeem.

"Hey guys." I said. "I'm so glad to you again." Kate said giving me a hug. "I know it's good to see you too." I said. "How's your wrist?'' Stephanie asked. "You know it's healed and it feels great." I said. "We are glad that you are ok?" Sean said. "Yea we needed to the OG back." Hakeem said. "Thanks." I smiled.

We all laughed and joked around. I was paying attention until I saw a familar car pull up in the parking lot. I then realized that it was Tremaine's car and I couldn't help but smile. I didn't know why, but when Tremaine got out the car he wasn't alone. Nixie also got out the car with him. I couldn't believe it! I saw them coming towards the crew and I told the crew that I needed to go.

Tremaine Neverson

It was after spring break and I was with my now girlfriend Nixie. I know that getting back with her is a bad idea; but I don't care. I just need something or someone to get my mind off of Chyna. We got out of the car and walked over to the crew. As we were leaving another person was walking away. I didn't recognize her but I really didn't care.

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I never thought I see the day that Tremaine would ever get back together with Nixie. I'm not saying that I'm jealous it's just that he could do so much better than that. It really makes me want to vomit.

I went to my locker and grabbed my stuff. I wasn't in the mood of trying to wait for Kate nor Stephanie. I just wanted to get to class and start to slient cry. I closed my locker and walked down the hall. When I turned the corner I accidentally bumped into someone. All of my books dropped. The person helped me. When I looked up, I couldn't believe who it was.

"Tremaine?" I questioned. "Chyna?" Tremaine said. "Hi." I said. "Wow. You look great." Tremaine said. "Thanks you don't look to bad yourself." I said. "Thanks. Not to be rude or anything, but why are you here in school I mean." Tremaine said. "Nina said that it was ok if I came to school to be with friends you know to get my social life back." I said. "That sounds nice." Tremaine said. "Yea it does." I said.

There was an awkward silence between us because we haven't seen each other in a while. It was kind of weird bumping into him like this. But then we ended up breaking up the silence.

"Well I gotta go to class." I said. "Yea me too. So um......I'll see you around." Tremaine said. "Yea ok." I said.

I smiled at Tremaine and walked away. Apparently, he wasn't in my class anymore and I was so glad. I needed a break from............just a break period. I entered the classroom and I just sat down. I put my head down on the desk and just silently cried......

________________________________________

Hold on guys it's not over yet. Part 2 to this chapter is filled with drama, love, jealousy, and everything in-between.

Plus........

What do you think will happen next???