Chapter Twenty-Three

Part 2 Enjoy!!

 Lunch Time..............

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

The first part of my day was a fucking nightmare. I bumped into the another person that broke my heart. I'm single and I'm the third wheel to Kate and Stephanie. Can this day get any fucking worst?

I walked to my locker to put my stuff away. I closed my locker and Nixie was standing there. I rolled me eyes because I really didn't want to be bothered with her ass right now. I turned to face her and she smiled. I gave her the "bitch get the fuck outta my face!" smile back.

"What do you want Nixie?" I asked. "I heard that you were back and I had to see for myself." Nixie said. "Well now you've seen me and now I'm leaving." I said walking away. "Wait!" Nixie called out. "What?" I said turning around. Nixie walked up to me. "I'm sorry for what has happened to you." Nixie said. "Oh My God! Did I just hear Nixie Brown apologize to me. That's shocking." I said. "Yea you did. It's only because I found out that you were in an accident and broke you wrist." Nixie said. "But's that's not all you heard apparently." I said.

"That's all I heard. I didn't hear about your break-up until Tremaine came and told me. I was shocked and I just said yes when he asked me out." Nixie said. "And why the fuck are you telling me?" I asked. "Well I know you guys have been dating for a while and I don't want to be the reason you guys are still apart. So I'm backing off." Nixie admitted. "Thanks Nixie......but Tremaine made it clear that he didn't want to be with me. I mean you can back off all you want but it's still not going to change the fact that Tremaine made his decision and I made up mine." I said. "If you insist. By the way are you still coming to my party?" Nixie asked. "Party?" I questioned. "Yea the whole school's coming and you should come too." Nixie said. "Yea sure I'll be there." I said. "Ok, also bring a bikini just in case." Nixie said. "Just in case what?"I questioned. "You'll see." Nixie said walking away.

I swear Nixie was so weird. I didn't know why she was helping me get back together with Tremaine. I was fine with the single life, but it can get lonely sometimes. But I just had to deal with it at the moment. Because now the only person I can trust right now is me.

I didn't have time to go to lunch, so I just went to my next class. I sat down and just waited.

Tremaine Neverson

I was going to my locker and then I saw both Nixie and Chyna talking. Talking about me at least. I heard the whole conversation and I didn't know that Chyna still cared for me. Even though, she said she didn't it was her voice that gave it away. When both Chyna and Nixie dispatched the conversation and Chyna walked into Mr. Rogers classroom. The weirdest thing that was that it was my next class.

I knew why Nixie was trying to help Chyna because she's seeing someone else. I already knew it but I have no one else to go to in the time of need. But tonight was the party and I had to find a way to talk to Chyna no matter how many times that she pushes me away.

After School.....

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I just pulled up in the driveway and went into my house. I really wasn't in the mood for a party. I just needed to get some sleep and relax but that wasn't going to happen because Kate and Stephanie were going to practically drag me to this party. I went upstairs to my room and took a shower. I then got dressed. I put on my striped bikini, shorts, a black tank-top, and converse sneakers.

 After getting dressed, I just sat back and relaxed on my bed. I waited for my phone to ring. Kate and Stephanie were going to pick me up. I turned on my IHome and played some music. I found myself soaking into the lyrics and I fell asleep. I was dreaming about life and Tremaine. But for some reason, I can't get him out of my head. It's been so long that I even talked to him.