Chapter Four

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I was pushing through the crowd to see what was going on. I saw Tremaine pushing Alex against the lockers. I got in the middle of it and broke it up. I tried my best to break it up; but Tremaine was so angry and wanted to hurt the fuck out of Alex.

"You better stay away from my girlfriend you hear me?" Tremaine said. "Tremaine stop it." I said. "Bro get the fuck off of me. You don't even know me." Alex said. "I don't have to know you nigga, just stay away from Chyna before I kill you.: Tremaine said. "Tremaine stop please!" I yelled.

Tremaine looked at me and let go Alex. Alex walked away and I just looked at Tremaine with a "really" face. I ran after Alex to make sure that he was ok. But when I called him; he just kept on walking away. I headed back and smacked Tremaine in the face.

"What the fuck?" Tremaine said. "Why would you do that to him?" I asked. "The guy raped you when you were 15." Tremaine said. "No he didn't." I said. "What?" Tremaine questioned. "I only told you that because I didn't want you to feel bad if I told you what really happened." I said. "So what is the real truth Chyna?" Tremaine asked. "Alex was my first boyfriend more of my first love. He did take my virginity but when we had sex it was magical." I said. "Ok, I think I'm going to leave now." Tremaine said. 

Tremaine walked away from me and headed into the parking lot. I know that Tremaine is upset but I can't tell him what actually happened between Alex and I. It wouldn't be fair because we haven't slept together yet. I walked after him because I knew that he was jealous. 

"Trey wait." I called out. "For what? So you can rub in how much you like Alex better than me." Tremaine said. "That's not it at all." I said. "Then explain to me what the fuck makes him better than me." Tremaine asked. "Trey that shit between us was years ago. Right now, I'm with you and I wouldn't change that shit for the world. I love you and no one; not even Alex will change how I feel about you." I said. "You sure?" Tremaine said. "I promise." I said. 

Tremaine looked in my eyes and he knew that my promises were true. He pulled me in a hug and I hugged him back. I guess we made up because we headed back in the building hand-in-hand. I'm glad he understands and the jealousy went out the window.

Alex Guzman

So Chyna moved on. I'm happy for her; but you know what they say: You can never forget your first love. And I know for a fact one day that Chyna's relationship will get fucked up. Then she'll come running back in my arms. That day will soon happen and I know it'll happen.

Lunch Time.....

Kate "Sushi" Rodriguez

The crew and I were at lunch talking about anything. I just ate my lunch and listened on their stupid ass conversations. The reason was because I couldn't get what Hakeem told me last night out of my head. He really seemed committed on getting back together with me. I'm not sure that is a good idea. 

I snapped out of my thoughts because my phone vibrated. I checked it and opened it. It was a text from Hakeem himself.

Meet me in the parkin' lot.--Hakeem 12:30 pm

I replied.

Y?--Me 12:31 pm

He replied. 

Just do it!--Hakeem 12:33 pm

I replied.

Then no.--Me 12:35 pm

He replied. 

C'mon please :(.--Hakeem 12:37 pm

I replied.

I'm comin' u are a handful u know that?--Me 12:40 pm

He replied.

I know.--Hakeem 12:42 pm

Hakeem sent me his message ending the conversation. Since everyone was so into their conversation; that it was so easy getting away. I got up from the table and headed out of the cafeteria into the parking lot. I saw Hakeem leaning on the side of his car. I walked up to him and folded my arms.

"What is it?" I asked. "You wanna go somewhere?" Hakeem asked. "Where are we supposed to go?" I questioned. "I don't know anywhere you want." Hakeem said. "How about to space."I said walking away. "You afraid?" Hakeem questioned. "I'm not afraid of anything." I said turning around. "Then how about we get in this car and go somewhere." Hakeem said. 

I hesitated and thought about it. If I walked away then I would look like a pussy other than the one I already have. But if I do go then Hakeem would win and I'd proven myself that I can hang. Fuck it!

"Ok." I said walking over to the car. "Alright let's go." Hakeem said.

Hakeem and I entered his car. Hakeem looked at me and I rolled my eyes. 

"So where are we going?" I asked. "Anywhere babe." Hakeem said. "Stop calling me that. Let's go to the carnival, it's only in town for a day." I said. "Aight to the carnival." Hakeem said starting the engine. 

I just laid back in my seat and stared out the window. I'm not planning on having a good time especially with Hakeem. Even though, it's the carnival; I'm going to have fun internally. 

Hakeem Michaels

I know that Sushi hates me right now; but she has to understand that I'm sorry. I can't help it when she's mad at me. I love her too much and we haven't said it to each other yet. But I hope that we can past this and move on with our lived with each other. But until then; I'm just going to have to prove myself instead.

After School......

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I haven't heard from Kate all. I was on my way home and everything. I got home and headed upstairs to my room. I was so exhausted from the chaos that happened today and I just needed to relax. I changed my clothes and watched some TV. Then I found myself falling asleep.

_______________________________

What will happen between Kate and Hakeem?

Why do you think Nixie hasn't caused any drama yet?

Vote and comment!