Chapter Twenty-Five

Sorry if I couldn't give any more details in the previous chapter. I want to start a new story and I think you guys will end up liking it.  But Heart Attack is almost over, we have the prom and graduation left. Also, the college answers coming up. It's all going to go down. More intense moments, more drama, more friendships, and etc. Hope you guys can stay tuned and don't be strangers.

--crazy4fashion4

_____________________________________________________________

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

It's been two days and Tremaine has been blowing me up non-stop. I can tell that he's really interested on making our relationship work. And to be honest so am I. We tell each other everything like if we were best friends. We tell each other secrets, drama, and more. I can't lie but Tremaine was my missing of my heart. I couldn't stand having to live life without him. I missed everything about him and that's the shit that my gut always tells me.

I was already wake but I was figuring out whether or not if I should go to school or not. But I knew I had no choice on going anyways. I slipped out of bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower. Then I got dress. I put on my spike Mickey and Minnie mouse sweater, high waist shorts, and retro 9's. I straightened my hair and left it out. 

I headed downstairs. I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. I got in my car and started driving to school. 

Tremaine Neverson

I had just pulled up in the parking lot and I was so tired. I was up late night texting Chyna. But I had to admit that our conversation was funny. I got out my car and went in the school. As I was heading to my locker, I saw the crew standing near a wall. Probably one with a poster with some good news I bet. I walked over to them and pushed through them to see the poster. My eyes widened when I started to read the poster:

NEWS! NEWS! NEWS!

Prom & Graduation in a week! All seniors are invited! Dress to impress!

Ballet for voting Prom King & Prom Queen!!!!

I walked away once I saw that. I headed to my locker to grab the shit that I needed for class. I slammed my locker and walked off. I was so pissed off. Prom was a major problem for me. I mean Chyna and I just started repairing our relationship and I'm not sure if prom is such a good idea. This shit is going to drive me fucking crazy. I just hope the crew doesn't talk about it later.

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

After what seemed like a fucking lifetime, I finally got out of traffic and just pulled up in the school parking lot. I knew that I was late, but I didn't care. I grabbed my bag and raced inside the school. Then I ran down the hallway into the class. It was a good thing, class didn't start yet. I took my seat next to Kate and Stephanie.

"Hey did you hear?" Kate asked. "Hear? Hear about what?" I asked. "About prom and graduation of course." Kate said. "Kate, she just got here what makes you think she heard about it." Stephanie said. "Well I thought she would've passed by the poster and read it." Kate said. "Well no sorry. I was busy trying not to be late for class." I said. "Well we all have to start going shopping because prom and graduation is in a week." Kate said. "That fast." I said. "Yea." Stephanie said.

I couldn't believe how much time was passing by. Prom and graduation was almost here and it was unbelievable. But one thing stood on my mind: Should I go to prom or not? The better question is.........Should I go to prom with Tremaine or not? We just got back together and I don't know if that's such a good idea. I don't want our relationship to be fast. 

Kate and Stephanie continued to talk about how excited they were and me I was just listening. But the conversation soon ended when the teacher entered the room.

_

_

_

Hours Later......

It was lunch time and a good thing too. I went to my locker and put my stuff inside of it. When I closed my locker, I felt hands wrap around me. I jumped a little but knew who it was. I turned around and faced Tremaine.

"Hey." I said. "Hey." Tremaine said sounding concerned. "Hey, are you ok?" I asked. "I know you must've heard." Tremaine said. "About......" I said. "You know? Prom." Tremaine said. "Oh! Yea I did hear about that." I said. "Can we talk about it?" Tremaine asked. "Sure we can." I said.

Tremaine and I walked into the parking lot and walked to his car. I got into the passenger's seat and Tremaine got in the driver's seat. I smiled at him scared of what he might say. I knew what he was going to say; but I was just too scared to beat him to the punch.

"So go ahead." I said. "Go ahead what?" Tremaine questioned. "Say it. Say how it's bad idea for us to go to prom together. I already know that you are going to say it." I said. "Clearly, you don't know me at all, do you?" Tremaine said. "Huh?" I questioned. "I was thinking about saying that but it came to mind that we should go to prom together." Tremaine said. "Are you serious right now?'' I asked. "Yea. It's not only that, but it's because I love you." Tremaine said. 

I was speechless. "I love you too." I said. 

Tremaine used his hand to bring my face closer to his. Then he pressed his lips against mine. I kissed back grabbing his face. We made out for a couple of minutes and then stopped. We pulled away and headed to the cafeteria with the rest of the crew. 

Kate "Sushi" Rodriguez

We were all talking about prom and shit. Stephanie and I decided that we would start looking for dresses today after school. Hakeem and I's color was red. Stephanie and Sean's color was black. But Chyna and Tremaine never picked a color. Maybe Chyna didn't decide yet. It's all up to the girl what the color is because no one wants to go and look stupid. I was so excited and I knew everyone else was too.

THE CREW WAS BACK TO IT'S OLD WAYS! IT WAS LIKE THERE WAS NO MORE DRAMA. NO MORE SECRETS AND LIES. AND DEFINITELY NO MORE BROKEN HEARTS. I was really proud about that.

_

_

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

It was the end of the day and it was time to go home. I got in my car and drove back home. I'm just happy that I get to go to prom especially with the love of my life. I got home and immediately fell asleep.

Tremaine Neverson

I was so happy because Chyna and I are going to be together and go to prom together. I just hope that this time this relationship lasts a while and we will be together forever and never let each other go. No matter how many times one of us fucks up.