Chapter Twelve

An: Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of updates, school started, and being a freshman is new. Also, thank you for fifty reads! Really, it's not a lot, but it is for me. I don't care about the amount of reads, it's just if I'm enjoying writing this. Thank you! -Paighton

4 years later.

Graduation finally rolled around for the two girls. Their love was just as strong as it was four years ago, and they knew it would last.  

They were standing side by side, waiting for their names to be called, so that they could finally live life to the fullest. Tara's fingers were intertwined with Julie's, their passion flowing in their veins. The graduation robes, were blue, the usual, but they were different when the girl's wore them. It meant something. They accomplished a life goal. Graduating college, and they got to do it side by side.

"Julie Manual." Julie's simple name was called. She was shaking with joy, excitement, fear, you name it. Tara gave her a reassuring nod and kissed her on the cheek. Julie smiled. She had finally made it. 

Holding the diploma in her hand, she felt so proud. Looking out into the crowd, she spotted Tara, silent tears escaping down her cheeks, and a big cheeky smile was on her face. She locked eyes with her, and blew Tara a kiss. This was something she would never forget. 

"You did it! I love you so much, Julie." Tara said.

"I love you too, and I'm so glad this is over with." Julie laughed. 

"Now we just have to wait for me." Tara kissed Julie. Quick, but loving. 

Hundreds of students after, Tara's name rang out across the stadium.

"Tara Winston." It rang.

"Tara Manual, soon." Julie whispered in her ear.

What did she mean by that? Thoughts jumbled in her mind, but she only focused on getting her diploma. When on the stage, she saw Julie. She copied Julie's action and blew her another loving kiss. She loved when they shared moments like these. 

"You did it too, babe. Now we are officially done." Julie said. And with that, they threw their caps in the air, not giving a care in the world.

Tara and Julie shared a long passionate kiss, arms tangled around each other. They held each other in their arms, like they would in years to come. 

They graduated, together. They would always be together. 

I love the things you hate about yourself.

Love you guys!