Chapter Nine

AN: Hey! I'm on  a roll updating because school is about to  start, and I want to get this story as done as possible. It won't be rushed, because I already know where I am going with this. Thank you so much for all of the reads! Bye!

Two weeks later

"Tara, open up!" Julie said forcefully, waking Tara up and making her get up to open the door.

"Julie, what's up?" Tara asked towards her girlfriend.

"Just wanted to hang out with my favorite person." Julie lovingly said. Tara blushed a deep red.

"Lets go then. Sam is out." Tara wiggled her eyebrows.

"Ohh, good. I can eat her food." Julie joked. 

They walked in together, hand in hand. Tara liked small moments like this. She loved Julie. Or at least she thought she did. Tara didn't want to say it first, in fear of rejection. She hated the deep feeling in her stomach, telling her to just suck it up and tell Julie. But she wouldn't say it unless Julie did, unfortunately. 

"What's up, Tara? You kind of zoned out for a second." Julie asked the zoned-out girl next to her. 

"I-I love you, Julie." Tara mumbled, not knowing the words leaving her mouth.

"Oh." Was all Julie could say.

"You don't have to say anything. Break up with me, it's alright." Tara gushed, tears beginning to fall down her face.

"Tara, you think I'm going to throw this relationship away because of feelings we both have?" Julie asked.

"What?" Tara asked, not understanding the words that left Julie's mouth.

"I love you too. I was kind of hoping you would have said it first." Julie exclaimed.

"Shut up, I was thinking the exact same thing." Tara smiled.

Julie pulled Tara into a loving kiss. It was different, one they had never shared. It was slow at first, but Tara was the first to move on. They made out before, but this was more. Tongues in each others mouth, loving each other. 

"Lets do it." Tara said.

Julie understood.

"Oh please." Julie pleaded.

And so they did. It was a night of loving each other, in which each girl made sure that they said their feelings. It was one of the best nights for the girls, and at the end, they held each other tight. They were molded into each other, their love spreading inside and out. 

It was worth it.

And in the end, I'll do it all again.

AN: Hey guys! I started this chapter a few days before school started, and I'm now just finishing it. I started school, but there's a lot of rain here, and school's are closed. The good thing? it's Friday, so I'll be updating all weekend. I'll be catching up. This chapter is sweet. Thank you for reading :)