Chapter Eleven

Four months later (yes, I know this is a huge time jump, but bear with me!)

 Tara and Julie were happy. They had always kept their love strong through fights, and they never gave up on each other. They trusted each other with their lives, and hopefully, that would never change. 

Being only sophomores in college, they knew that there would be other people  trying to get hook-ups with the girls, because, well, this was college. And the parties didn't help. 

But since the Michelle incident, they never ventured out into the world to possibly be caught in trouble. Julie respected Tara's limits, and Tara did the same to Julie. 

Laying in Julie's dorm bed, the girls talked about the end of the college year and what they would do for the summer. Obviously, it would be spent in each other's open arms, but other things occupied the girl's times. 

"I just think that you should do something other than hang out with me, Tara." Julie proposed.

"What would I do though?" Tara asked back. Tara didn't have many hobbies, school was her main priority.

"Maybe, you should learn an instrument. Mhm, the piano would be nice." She suggested, while her finger was twisting a thin trend of Tara's hair. 

"That sounds nice. Who would teach me though?" Tara asked.

"A teacher, duh." 

"You know I don't have money." She said while staring into Julie's orbs.

"Yeah." Julie contemplated.

"i just think we should wait to decide. At least until this year is over. There's only a month left." Tara told the other girl.

Julie nodded and leaned in and pecked Tara's lips. 

"What was that for?" Tara asked.

"For being smart, and making wise choices. I like that about you." 

"Is that all you like about me?" Tara pushed. Julie reached for a nearby pillow and swatted Tara with  it. She earned a grunt in response.

"That's what I thought. No, Tara, that's not the only thing I love about you. I love the way your nose crinkles. I love your loving, bright eyes. I love your thin lips. I love how you blush everytime I compliment you. I love your romantic gestures towards me. I just love everything about you, Tara. That will never change." Julie added.

"I love you so much. Thank you for being there." Tara cried. 

"Baby, don't cry. And I love you too." Julie wiped the tears from Tara's eyes, and wrapped her arms around her.

"It's just that you helped me through my anxiety and demons so much." Tara sobbed more.

"Me too, Tara. Me too." And with that, Julie held her love for what seemed like hours. That was until Lea bolted in.

"Oh hey guys!" Lea joyfully said.

"Um, Lea, we're having a moment." Julie laughed.

"Oh sorry, I'll leave." Lea ran back out the door.  Julie stayed there laughing while holding Tara.

"What do you think we'll do when we get out of college?" Tara asked.

"Get married, have kids. Have a two story house, with a porch. A big backyard for our kids to play in. A dog. I want our kids to grow up in a  loving environment, and I want me and you to have the best life together." Julie smiled.

"I will be honored to do those things with you, Julie. We just have to make it through college together."

"We can do anything." Julie confessed.

"Of course." Tara noted.

And I'd promise you anything.

AN; Hey guys! This the end of the college thingy. Now there will be a huge time jump. It's going to start when they are graduating, and then we'll go on from there. I hope this explained enough. Thank you for reading! 

-Paighton ;)