Chapter Four

Two hours later

Explaining to Sam was hard. Sam would interrupt Tara every other sentence, and Tara would say the same remark, like, "Shut the fuck up." in return. Tara didn't want to upset Sam, but Sam flipped out after Tara started.

"Sam, I met up with Julie." She murmured. Sam gaped at her best friend in disbelief.

"How dare you, Tara. I thought we went over this! "Sam barked, earning a flinch from Tara.

"No it's not like that, Sam. We started over. Everything's fine. Sam, it really is." Tara babbled.

"Tara! I told you not to chase after her like that!" She scolded. Sams sassiness was going to be the death of her.

"Sam. Calm down. "Tara grumbled. She was already tired of Sam's bullshit.

From there on, Sam listened. She was actually happy that Tara started over with Julie with the snap of a finger. She found herself smiling at Tara. watching how happy Tara seemed about talking about Julie.

"Tara, I am really ecstatic for you. I hope everything goes alright between you two, if it'll be just friends, or something more." Sam sang, raising her eyebrows in a suggestive manner.

"Sam!" Tara laughed, literally falling to the floor. Sam joined her on the hard, carpeted floor.

"I miss doing this. Just laughing, talking about whatever shit we come up with." Tara observed about the situation.

"Yeah." Sam simply responded, hopefully getting the message across to Tara.

Tara suddenly jumped up and went into the bathroom. She had dried tear marks on her face, for some reason. She didn't remember crying. Why would she cry? Mascara ran down her face, but not too much.

"Tara! Come back here, Julie is here. Well, she's not here, but she's calling you." Sam exclaimed. Tara smiled, loving that Julie would call back so soon, Tara already missing the other. It's like she's already attached, to the other girl.

Tara jogged to the large, open room the girls shared, and reached for her phone that Sam was holding in her right hand.

"Thanks." Tara commented.

She pressed the green button, and immediately heard Julie's energetic voice.

"Tara! Oh thank god! I need you right now. I'm freaking out. I don't know what to do. Please come over here, right now." Julie blurted out, Tara hearing the panicked tremble in her voice.

"Julie, just wait. I'll be right there." And with that. Tara hung the phone up.

"Julie's in trouble. I will be right back." She called behind her, already at the door.

Tara opened the light door and ran down the empty hallway, passing very few doors before arriving at Julie's specific door.

It was unlocked, thank god.

"Julie!" Tara cried, being worried for Julie.

She heard a quiet sniffle from the open space similar to their room.

"Tara. I can't breathe." Julie stammered.

"Shhh, Julie. You're having a panic attack. Just breathe. Here, follow my breathing. Look at me, see how I'm breathing. 1,2,3,4. See?" Tara explained to the struggling girl in front of her. Julie was staring at Tara, trying as hard as she could to breathe equivalent to Tara.

Tara then took Julie in her arms, the latter being so weak. She was trying to calm Julie down, and her breathing seemed to go slower, being a good sign. Their bodies fit together perfectly, as if they were created to be fitted into each other, like two pieces of a puzzle. The puzzle might've been complicated, but if you found that perfect match, everything was resolved. The problem of the puzzle was gone. Tara grinned at her thoughts. She beamed at the girl under her, writhing in her arms, still trying to control her breathing. Julie's cries filled the room, Tara shuddering at the noise.

"Julie, everything's alright." Tara added, looking at Julie. Julie stared into her eyes. They had an intense staring contest, and they both thought about how beautiful each girl was.

By then, Julie's breathing was controlled.

"Tara. thank you so much. I barely have these anymore. "Julie wept, tears streaming down her face.

"You have panic attacks?" Tara asked.

"Yeah, I do. I kind of have a disorder, but it's kind of dwindled, actually." Julie croaked, voice weak and pained-like.

"It's alright, I understand." Tara promised.

"You do?" Julie simply asked. Tara nodded in response, giving Julie a kiss on her forehead. Her hair smelled of a fruity type, a smell Tara adored.

Tara held Julie in her arms for hours, and they had both fallen asleep. It was nice, breathing in each others scents. They both slept very peacefully, something they hadn't been able to do for a while. The girls adoration for each other grew by the second.

Tara was hopelessly waiting for magic to happen in her life.

Julie just wanted happiness, but not just for herself, for someone else, too. Like a bond. A wonderful bond two people shared together. She wanted it, happiness to share together.

Maybe they could make their wishes and dreams come true. Just maybe.

All was golden when the day met the night.

Hey guys! I'm sorry for this chapter being so short, I didn't mean for it to be so short. This explained a lot, and it kind of drained me, so next chapter will be coming soon! See you next chapter. and thank you for reading. I will always appreciate everything. Bye!