Chapter Nineteen

Blane's P.O.V

As I continued to watch my show about Finn and Jake, the guys kept walking around the house, finding all the rooms so they know where to go, and they were all circling the house to keep my guarded. I felt so happy and protected right now, I don't know what I would do with Arron.

I stood up and took one step forward, but was stopped by Jason.

"Where are you going?" He huffed and crossed his hands over his chest.

"Going to get something to eat." I tried to push past him, but of course it didn't work. He moved away from my path and I walked into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and pulled out the orange and cranberry juice. I grabbed a big glass and mixed them together.

I turned around and hit a hard chest, making me drop the yummy drink in my hand. I screamed as glass shards flew around my bare feet, leaving many cuts.

I was lifted off my feet and was set apon something hard. I opened my closed eyes, and saw that I was placed on the island of the kitchen. I saw all of the guys in the kitchen, surrounding me and one with a first aid kit.

"Who the hell did this?!" One yelled. I could tell it was Jason.

"I wanted to see what he was making!" Shouted a voice. It sounded like Jay.

Someone groaned and worked on my feet. I screamed out as they cleaned it with alcohol and soap to get the bacteria and all the tried and flowing blood off my foot. As soon as they were done with the hurtful clean up, they applied ointment and wrapped my foot in a wrap.

"Sorry bud." Jay rubbed my head and I felt exhausted from the yelling and screaming that I was doing as they cleaned me. My eyes slowly closed from the pain still coming from my wound and I found myself falling asleep, sprawled across the counter.

"WHO DID THIS!" The voice boomed around the room and my eyes suddenly opened. I sat up, my feet aching from the pain. I looked around the room to find Arron holding Jay's shirt.

"I am not going to ask again, WHO DID THIS?!" His voice moved around the room like sharp bullets that flew straight from a newly polished pistol.

"STOP! ENOUGH OF THIS!" Jason pulled Jay away from the filled with rage Arron and he moved away to catch his breath with everything.

"Arron...." I weakly managed to say. His head turned towards me and he practically sprinted over to where I was laying down. I laughed as he feel to his knees to get to level with me.

He kissed my forehead.

"You ok there..." He sweetly whispered.

I nodded and winced at my pain in my feet.

"I've been better." I chuckled a little. "Don't blame anyone love, ok?"

He sighed deeply and nodded. He grabbed my hand and smiled sweetly at me.

"Go back to bed." I let my eyes drop and I went to sleep again.

When I woke up my feet still stung, but not as bad as they did. I dragged my feet to the edge and walked towards the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I opened the door, I heard the shower running.

I smiled and opened the shower curtain, and found Jason inside. I screamed and ran out of the bathroom, scared and surprised that it wasn't Arron. I ran down the stairs and looked behined me. Being stupid, I rammed into a person's chest.

I looked up into the blue eyes I know all to well and smiled. I gripped his chest and turned around him so I could hide him. I heard footsteps from the stairs and gulped.

"Where is he?" He grumbled. I saw his feet still wet from the shower. I giggled. I don't even know why I did.

"He ran into the other room with everyone else."

I heard him groan and walk away. As soon as I couldn't hear his footsteps anymore, I was picked up.

"Why is he looking for you?" Arron raised his eyebrow and held me.

"Um..." I was thinking if he would be mad at me for it or not.

"Blane."

I looked into his eyes and sighed.

"Iaccidentlysawhimtakingashower." I said quickly.

"What? Speak clearer."

"I... accidentlysawhimtakingashower."

"BLANE! SPEAK CLEARER!"

"I SAW HIM TAKE A SHOWER!"

Arron's eyes glared into mine. He threw me over his shoulder and went up the stairs to his room. I screamed out and thrashed around like an idiot. I was flopped onto his bed and he loomed over me.

I immediately got excited. He glared into my eyes, burning with such possession. I lifted my fingers and trailed them across his jawline, tracing his stubble. He pulled his jaw away and I almost whimpered from the loss of the small fingers underneath my fingers.

"You saw another man's body and you haven't even seen mine yet." He growled. I gulped as his gaze made me more excited than I should be.

He dipped his head down and attached his lips to my neck, immediately reaching my sweet spot. I laughed, giggled, and moaned as he continued to bite and suck my neck.

He looked into my eyes, his filled with pure lust. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him towards me, letting our lips attach to each other like our lives depended on it.

The door opened. "Arron I-"

We detached from each other and looked at the door. Jason stared at us and shut the door quickly. I laughed out loud and Arron smiled at me.

"Punishment will come later." He whispered into my ear. I smiled at him.

"Can't wait." I whispered back and nipped his ear. He groaned and smacked my arse as we walked out of his room.

"You are going to be the death of my Blane Taylor."

------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASSEEEE REEEEEAAAADDDDDDDDD

HEYYYOO LOVES!!!!

Thank you for all the happy comments loves.

My best guy friend helped me through it. (:

Sorry for the update being short and crappy.

So a lot of people wanted to know where I get my ideas.

Well actually, this story is based off of my best guy friend's life with his boyfriend.

He was homeless and my best friend took him in. They fell in love.

Of course it will have a nice twist to it. ;)

Happy anniversery to them for their 2nd year together. <3

-PikachuLover102