Chapter Twenty Six

AS YOU ALL CAN SEE!

THE NEW BEAUTIFUL COVER AHH!

IF YOU WANT YOUR COVER UP, AND I LIKE IT, IT WILL BE UP

PLEASE SEND IT TO ME EMAIL

hottie_girl_102@hotmail.com

Stupid email. I know XD

UM. OK. I PUT MY FRIEND, SHAWN :) THE STORY IS BASED OFF OF HIS AND HIS BOYFRIENDS RELATIONSHIP, AND I PUT HIM IN CHARGE OF EDITING AND HE WANTED ME TO DO THIS....

IF I GET OVER 150+ VOTES ON THIS CHAPTER I WILL UPDATE OVER MY VACATION.

:| HE SAID I WAS TO NICE, BECAUSE OTHER AUTHORS ASK FOR VOTES BEFORE UPDATING. :\

SORRY......

I HAD TO LET HIM DO IT FOR EXCHANGE OF SOME STUFF. XD

OK TIME FOR THE CHAPTERRRR

BLANE'S POV

I shifted my legs again for at least the hundredth time of the night. I looked over at Arron, and his eyes immediately snapped to mine, connecting our eyes in a heated lust. His eyes sparkled in the dark of the dining part of the room, and he smirked sexily at me.

I felt my body rise in heat and I looked the other way. I heard his deep chuckle that made the delicious shivers drive up my body. I shifted my legs again, trying to get the hardness to fade away.

I felt myself rise in heat even more, due to feeling Arron's eyes on me. I squirmed in my seat and excused myself.

I walked towards the bathroom and walked into a stall. I did my business and stepped out. I walked over to the sinks and washed my hands. I looked in the mirror and jumped.

"Arron! What are you doing-"

He cut me off with a small peck of the lips.

"I can't stand to leave you alone. I'm afraid that you will disappear again." He whispered and let his head fall onto my shoulder. I gasped softly and lifted his head up.

"Is that really what you think?" I whispered softly and he nodded. I whimpered because he couldn't trust me staying with him! Even after I tell how much I love him!

"I can't believe you Arron! How could you think that! I love you so much and yet-"

"HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO THINK THAT YOU LOVE ME, AND WILL NEVER LEAVE ME IF YOU CAN'T TRUST ME?!" He yelled, making me cower in fear.

Then reality waved over. He felt that way because I couldn't trust him just yet. Could I trust him? I began to think harder and harder, and realized I had been silly. He was in the hospital for me for Christ sake! I wrapped my arms around him, not being able to wrap around his whole torso because it was he was so buff.

"I am sorry.... I meant to tell you sooner, but I do trust you Arron. I really do." I whispered and I felt his body shake. His arms wrapped around my body and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around him, and in this position I was taller than him.

I grabbed his head and dug my face in his hair and he began to softly rub circles on my waist.

"I love you." He softly whispered, peeling his head away from my body.

"I love you too." I softly whispered back.

"That sounds like music to my ears." He hummed and softly kissed my cheek. I giggled softly as he began to shower me with kisses.

"Never again. Never again will I ever let you go. I will never hurt you again. I won't stop until you are happy. I want everything between us to be perfect. Nothing more. I love you so much baby."

Tears brimmed in my eyes and I nodded. I squeaked as he gripped me harder.

"It was just so hard. You lovely bodyguard Jason sent me an email, saying you were his. I couldn't bare it. Thinking about how you could enjoy his touch and kisses more than mine. Thinking that you could love him and not love me. And worst of all, thinking that you had sex with him before me." He chuckled sadly. "Look at me. I am turning into someone I don't know. I never say these things."

He let me down and ran a hand threw his hair. He sighed and turned towards me.

"You made me a better man Blane Taylor, because of that, I love you to death."

The tears fell off my face and I smiled at him. That one sentence made my life. I giggled as he ogled over me because of my tears. I grabbed him again, making him kneel on his knees so he was level with my height. I softly ran my fingers threw his hair and began to softly play with it.

"Blane?" He whispered. I ignored him and just started to play with it again. I laughed as he peeled off my fingers out of his hair and he pulled me towards him.

"Your hair looks fabulous!" I giggled and went away from his as he inspected his hair in the mirror.

I ran for the door and Arron grabbed me before I could make my get away. He bit my neck, a little to rough for my liking, and softly kissed it afterwards.

"You are impossible...." He whispered and set me down.

"More like incredible sir." I winked at him and opened the door of the bathroom. We walked side my side towards the table.

"So where did you guys meet!" Amanda asked as we sat down. Arron looked over at me and I nodded.

"He saved me from one of the coldest days of November. It was like he was my prince charming!" I cooed and put both hands together, holding them to my face.

Everyone laughed and I looked over at Arron to continue it.

"Exactly as Blane said, accept the over exaggeration. After work, I was going to go home, but I saw him sitting outside of my company. I walked over to him, grabbed him, and stuffed his tiny body into my car. After that, many things happened." He paused and began again. "And now here we are."

He wrapped an arm around me, pulling me closer.

"You aren't ashamed of people knowing that you are gay? And with an underage boy at that."

Arron looked over at me and frowned.

"I never thought about the underage part." He whispered and looked the other way.

"Well you should! You could get in some serious trouble for that Arron!" Amanda yelled/whispered. Arron's arm immediately flew off my body, and I almost whimpered in disbelief. I looked over at Amanda, and I could tell that she wanted Arron.

Hell the fuck no lady! This sexy man is mine! I glared at her as I thought.

I grabbed Arron by his blazer collar and he looked at me, surprised.

"Blane-"

I smashed my lips on his and he moaned as he took my head in his hands, pulling me closer. I mewled in all the pleasure and softly pulled away. I leaned against him as I glared at Amanda. She stared at us in disbelief.

Take that you bitch.

Amanda giggled as she looked at us.

I cocked my head to the side. Was she not impacted by the kiss?

I shook my head and realized that she wasn't lusting for my man. I chuckled, realizing that she was a doctor, and she treated him. Not to mention she saw what I was going through! Of course she wouldn't want Arron. She knew everything.

I laughed at my stupidity.

I looked around the room, and stopped at a pair of brown eyes. I stared into them for a couple seconds, and realized that the eyes were staring to move closer towards me. I blinked when a hand appeared in front of my face.

"Want to dance cutie?" A girl, no older than me asked with a flirtatious wink. I looked over at Arron, and saw that he was talking to James and Kim, but his eyes were on me. I gulped and looked back at the girl.

Her long black hair was kept in her natural waves, and she had big warm brown eyes. She had on a pair of the most sophisticated glasses, and she was a beautiful asian teenager.

Her baby blue gown with black designs all over it was stunning, revealing her small curves. Her smile was breathtaking.

"So?" She asked again.

I looked at Arron again, and decided to make him a little jealous. I smiled at the girl and said yes. She laughed and smiled as we walked to the dance floor. We began to dance slowly, and she smiled as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"I never got to ask your name." She laughed and looked up into my eyes.

"Blane."

"Ann." She smiled again, showing her perfect teeth.

"Have you had braces before?" I asked.

"No. I have always wanted them though! My father said I didn't need them because my teeth were already to perfect." She rolled her eyes. "But look! I have an overbite!"

She revealed her perfect teeth, showing me her exceptionally small overbite.

I laughed, holding my stomach.

"What is so funny about it!?" She demanded, stomping her foot.

"You make it seem like your overbite is such a big deal, but it is so tiny!" I laughed again, as she stared down at me with a glare.

"Sorry! Sorry!" I said between gasps of air. She began to laugh and I laughed again, along with her. Before I knew it, I was pulled towards a hard body.

"Stay. Away. From. Him." I heard a familiar voice growl.

"Dear god. Don't get your panties in a knot." Ann snapped as she looked at the both of us. I began to heat up in embarrassment because she probably now knew I was gay.

"Oh my god.... Are you guys..." She began.

I nodded quickly and ripped Arron's side. Ann laughed and smiled at me.

"Cute. Cute couple you two are. Ann is my name sir. I think you know my father, Blade." She bowed in front of Arron and he nodded his head at her.

"Arron. I do believe that your father planned this charity ball. He said it was his daughter's job to plan and decorate everything." Arron said impressed. "Could that daughter be you?"

Ann smiled and nodded. I heard a beep and Ann pulled out a head set.

"Hello? What?! HOW DID HE GET IN HERE?! GODAMMIT! I WILL BE THERE IN A SECOND." She turned towards us and left. I stood there, looking at her puzzled.

"What were you doing with her?" Arron asked.

"Dancing. You were too oblivious to see, so I decided to have some fun."

Arron scoffed and dragged me over to the table again. When we sat down, the lights went out and a headlight was flashed at the stage.

Then a man, which I must say was mighty sexy, walked onto the stage.

"I thank you all from my heart to all that came! This ball has made the best charity money in a while! Reaching over 5 million dollars to help people around the world dealing with Mother Nature's disasters!" Everyone cheered in delight. "Now, to thank the person that planned this whole wonderful ball, my wonderful daughter, Ann."

Ann walked onto the stage, with a different dress on. It was black with a dragon printed over the top, curling around her body. She had two slits on the side, showing off her tanned toned legs.

"I am glad to see that everyone has had fun at my ball that I have planned! I am glad to see that people around the world will now seek help from the money that raised today. Nothing warms my heart more than seeing people thank you with a smile on their face. It raises your soul to such a point; it is like you are in heaven! Now please, raise your glasses and let's cheer to the 5 million dollars raised tonight!" She cheered and we all raised our glasses.

Ann downed the whole glass of champagne and whooped! She got off the stage and began to meet with other guests.

"Blane. Do you want to go home now?" Arron asked quietly.

"Just wait. I want to go ask Ann something." I walked through the crowd and saw Ann with a man, about the same age as Arron.

I heard a crack, and saw that Ann had punched the man straight in the face.

"Go die! Old man." She spat and looked over at me. She smiled at walked towards me. "Hey! I was hoping to see you again! I want to get your number. By the way, what school do you go to?"

I gulped, realizing that I haven't applied to a school yet.

"I don't go to school."

"Well, if you change your mind, you should come to Sakura Academy. It is a place for, well the rich kids, but since you is under Arron Massad, multi billionaire, it should be no biggy for him!"

She took my phone and put her number in it. She used my phone to call herself.

"Easier way to get another person's number." She smiled at gave my phone back. "Well, I got to go attadck some more creeps here at the party! See ya."

"Wait!" She turned around. "I wanted to ask why your dress is different."

She laughed. "I kicked a guy and ended up ripping my dress. How clumsy of me!" She waved and walked off.

I giggled and walked back to Arron so we could go home.