Chapter Eight

"Stop moving Blane. You invited me, and now I am taking in on that offer." He said low and hoarse.

I whimpered and laid still under is burning gaze. He gently stroked my length and I whimpered. I didn't want this!

He suddenly stopped and his face flushed with fear. He stopped and went up to brush my face with his thumb.

"Blane?" He whispered and I whimpered again. "Are you ok?"

I nodded my head partly, and then shook it. A tear fell and I crumbled into his hard chest. My mouth let out sobs that I didn't even know how I could produce their sounds.

He just patted my head gently, and that simple gesture helped me calm down. I didn't want anything that would remind me of him right now. I whimpered high and soft and my eyelids grew heavy.

I closed my eyes and let out another sob. I felt Arron flinch and his arms around me tightened. I sighed and let me get lost in his exotic scent. I soon drifted off to a well needed slumber.

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed and guilty. I opened my eyelids and looked at Arron. He was still sleeping. I tried to get out of his grip, but I failed miserably. I heard him groan and his eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning Blane." He whispered and ruffled my bed hair. I cuddled into his chest.

"Sorry Arron..."

"Sorry for what Blane? I should be the one apologizing."

I looked up into his eyes and my hands traveled over his stubble that grew longer. I chuckled. He smiled at me.

"I guess it is time to shave." He slowly got up and I gripped his shirt. He stopped and turned around. He inhaled and exhaled before looking at me in the eyes. "You are making it hard for me to not touch you Blane."

Pain shot threw me. Did my actions last night make him think that I never wanted him to touch me ever again. I gulped and let go of his shirt. He walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I sighed and laid back into the huge bed.

It was so cold and empty without him on here. I sat back up. I need to apologize.

I stood up and walked towards the bathroom door and turned the knob slowly, trying not to make a sound. The sound of water gushing out of the shower head muted the door.

I slowly slipped off my clothing and I opened the curtain. He was rinsing his hair. I giggled softly and stepped in. I slowly crept behind him and put my arms around him.

He flinched and stopped running his fingers threw his soapy hair.

"Blane." He whispered.

"What?" I whispered back. He ran his fingers threw his hair furiously and turned around. The water slid down his perfect face and his stubble was all gone. I frowned.

I lifted my hand up to his chin again and it felt weird. It wasn't bumpy and prickly anymore. I went up on my tippie-toes and left a small kiss on his chin. He groaned and gripped my waist.

"Stop making it hard for me to control myself Blane!" He hoarsely whispered.

"No need for self control Arron." I whispered and he stopped. He looked into my eyes and sighed.

"I don't want to hurt you Blane." I stopped the water and stepped out. I couldn't help but look at his perfectly shaped bum. I smirked and stepped out as well. I walked towards him, still dripping wet, and wrapped my arms around him again.

He groaned and took my arms off of him. I threw them back around him again.

"No Blane!" He whispered harshly and turned around. I took my chance and jumped onto him. He stumbled back and hit the wall. I groaned and wrapped my legs around him.

He groaned and gave into me. His large protective arms wrapped around me and our tongues met. We both groaned at the taste of each other mixing and fizzing together.

I pulled back to get air into my body and system but Arron pulled my head back to his red swollen lips. I groaned at his harshness and gave him a hard grind. His hands traveled down to my back and then to my bum.

He squeezed the naked flesh and pulled me up even higher. My hands went into his brown hair and ran through it. I tugged it and pulled his head back softly. He sighed and broke our lips apart.

"Damn you and your surprise attacks." He whispered harshly into my ear and nipped my earlobe. I let out a lewd high pitch moan and he chuckled. He set me down and wrapped me in a large white fluffy towel.

"I can't be late Blane." He said and walked out of the bathroom. I chuckled and walked out after him. I stopped in the doorway and leaned on the doorframe, enjoying the view.

He walked around the room in his briefs that hugged his arse perfectly. He turned around swiftly and caught me staring at him. He smirked and turned back around before slipping on some navy blue slacks and slipped on a crisp white button up shirt. He slipped on a navy blue and white striped tie and his navy blue blazer to top it all off.

He turned around and lifted a perfect eyebrow at me.

"Not getting dressed? Although.. it would be nice if you walked around the company in that." He looked down and noticed that I only had a towel hiding my manhood.

I blushed and walked towards the door. Arron's hands stretched out towards me and slipped me in his arms. He sighed and groaned at the same time. How arousing.

"I guess we can be a little late."

I grew excited quickly and I felt my member fully awake now. I heard the towel fall to the ground and he groaned. His palm quickly squeezed my arse. I groaned.

"You have the perfect bum. You know that?" He led kisses down my neck and I turned around. I pulled at his belt and he slipped it off quickly.

I fumbled with the button on his slacks and finally slipped them off, along with his briefs. He led me over to the bed and set me down. He loomed over me, letting our members graze each other.

We groaned and I began to grind my hips on his rock hard member. He sucked in air and closed his eyes. His hand flew down and clamped over our members.

He gave them hard strokes and I shamelessly came into his warm palm. He didn't stop though. I opened one eye and grew hard again by his facial expression. His eyes were partly open, just looking at our rock hard members. His mouth was open and he let out sharp breaths.

I began to pant and he began to groan out. I shoved my hips up into his palm and came long and hard, with him after. My body shook with aftershocks of the intense release.

I panted for air and he groaned. He leaned down, letting his lips graze my ear.

"That wasn't enough for me Blane. But it will have to do for now.. But trust me. When you give the "ok", I will have you so hard, you won't be able to walk the next couple days."

I groaned at the thought of having passionate love all night long with this sexy man.

"I am definitely late, so we should get going B."

I smiled at his pet name for me. B.

-----------------------------------------

I KNOW! I SAID I WOULD MAKE IT A LONG CHAPTER BUT YOU GUYS DEMANDED FOR A UPDATE.

LOVE YOU ALL LOVES!

PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL FANS <3

-ANNYANG102