Chapter Sixteen

Arron's POV
Please read note at bottom <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I moved a couple strands of hair away from his face and continued to stare at him. His eyelids his those pale blue eyes that i longed to see. His mouth slowly moving from his breathing, along with his chest, heaving up and down at the same rhythm.

"Arron..." He moaned out softly. I felt something stiffen on my thigh. I laughed. He was having an erotic dream about me. I slow moved away from Blane to make him breakfest.

I walked into the bathroom, brushing my teeth and changing into a pair of loose black jeans. I walked past the bed, and he was still sleep soundly. I chuckled, thinking about him having erotic dreams about me.

I opened the cupboard, pulling out a two skillets. I placed them both on separate burners, and began to cook. I took out a toaster, and set it on the counter. I walked over to the fridge, pulling out cheese, bacon, bagels, and eggs.

I walked back to the toaster, placing half of a babel in each slot and turned around to begin the eggs and bacon.

Placing 7 bacon strips in the skillet, they sizzled and began to cook. I placed four eggs into the other skillet, and let them cook till the white was still slightly raw, then i turned it over to cook the white completely.

I heard footsteps and turned around to meet a sleep Blane. He yawned.

"Mornin'." I said as i took out the bagel from the toaster. Placing cheese on one side of the bagel, the egg on top of the cheese, a couple bacon strips, and another piece of cheese. I placed it on a plate and gave it to Blane.

"Thank you." He mumbled, still tired. He bit into the breakfast sandwich and his eyes widened. "This is delicious..." He looked at me, fully awake now. "Did you order this?"

I laughed and sat down with my own plate of food.

"Made it myself actually. Why? You think I can't cook?" I took a bit out of mine, and the yolk oozed out. I groaned and licked my bottom lip. Blane leaned forward, his thumb flicking the corner of my mouth, and licking the contents off his thumb.

"Yummy..." He murmured and began eating again. His face was flushed with a perfect pink color.

God he is adorable. I thought.

I sighed and looked over at him. He was twitching in his seat. I stood up and walked over to him, grabbing him out of his seat. He yelped and wrapped his arms around my neck. I walked back to my seat, and sat down. Blane's pegs straddled me, wrapping his legs around my waist. I laughed.

"How are you going to eat in this position?"

Blake frowned and unwrapped his legs. Then he got off me, and sat in between my legs, leaning back into my body as he ate.

He is going go be the death of me.

I just stared as he inhaled the first one, and inhaled mine that was now gone from the table. I laughed as his head turned, searching for more.

"You only made two?" He asked with a pout. I laughed and pointed at the counter where all the contents where to make another. He grinned and waddled over to make more.

I laughed as he shoved them in his mouth, making yolk ooze all over the place. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"We have to go home today." I whispered as I nipped his ear. He moaned and turned around. I had to bite my laugh back.

I leaned forward and licked the corner of his mouth, were a big splotch of yolk sat. I lapped it up slowly and leaned back an inch. Blane leaned forward. Taking my lips in his, he moaned insanely loud.

Our lips moved in a needy fashion, searching for all the love that we held. I moved my tongue inside easily and he moaned at my taste. Our tongues tangled into a heated movement, sucking, biting, and rubbing.

I groaned in his mouth when his hand snaked down to my member. He slowly gripped it, making me feel insanely hot. His fingers went for the button and he unzipped them, letting my pants fall to my feet.

He slid down and trailed kisses up my thigh to my throbbing memeber. He slowly slid my briefs off and he moaned. His hands slowly trailed down my slick memeber, hot and ready for him.

He slowly let his tongue taste the tip. I moaned. His mouth moved farther down onto me, and I groaned loudler, taking his head in my hands. I slowly thrusted in and out until i found my climax.

Blane went up to me and i looked down to find a wet spot in his boxers. I chuckled. I leaned in, pecking his lips and grazed his ear with my lips.

"You came while doing that to me didn't you?" I whispered sweetly. He shivered and nodded cutely.

I laughed and pulled up my briefs and boxers. I leaned forward, kissing him deeply.

I took his hand in mine and started walking. He stopped and turned me around. His finger slid up my arm.

"Why don't you ever have sex with me?" He whispered. I froze. "Arron?"

I sighed and put my hand up to his face.

"Listen, I don't want to do anything more than, well, what we are doing now. I want you to feel ready and-" i started.

"I am ready!" Blane shouted. I sighed.

"Let me finish." He nodded. "I want you to forget your memories with Heath before I completely make you mine. I need you to be ready. Believe me when i say this though..." I leaned in forward, licking his ear. "It takes all the power in me every time to not bend you over and do you until you can't walk. Believe me.... I may want it more than you do."

He shivered and moaned at my words.

"Please.... Just do me..."

I chuckled, nibbling on his neck.

"Not yet Blane."

He sighed and looked me in the eyes. He grumbled.

"Fine..."

I laughed and took him over to the room.

We began to pack, bur it took us nearly over a couple hours. Blane constantly tried to get me to go to bed with him. I knew what he wanted, and he so desperately tried to, that he started to walk around naked.

I chuckled, watching him pack without clothing. I knew he was embarrassed to do this. My sweet boy did not like this. I walked over to him, slightly smacking his arse. He jumped and turned to me, eyes full of lust. I ran my hands over his torso, down to waist as he shivered with pleasure.

"Please..... Arron.." He rolled his tongue in my name. Dear god...

"You are making it harder than it is." I whispered, nibbling his neck.

"Just... Please..." He begged. I pecked his lips and he pouted as I walked away. I chuckled. I grabbed our bags and walked out the doors, with his hand in mine.

---------------------------------

I KNOW. I KNOW.

I AM SOOOOOO SORRY LOVES!

I HAVE TO WRITE ON AN IPAD, SUPPER HARD, AND I HAVE A SMALL CASE OF WRITERS BLOCK!!!

ALONG WITH SCHOOL AND NOW I AM IN A RELATIONSHIP.

PLEASE BARE WITH ME ON UPDATES.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL!

Reaching over 40,000 reads is absolutely amazing! I thought I was going to come by unoticed, and now here i am. I love you all dearly. <3

-PikachuLover102