Chapter Thirty

Arron's POV

"Come here baby." I softly whispered. Blane smiled shyly and got up from the couch he was originally sitting on.

I grabbed his face softly and brung it to mine, grabbing his lips in a sweet soft kiss.

He softly mewled into my mouth and his hand gripped on mine. I moved my left hand down his side and he shivered into my body.

"Arron..." Blane moaned as he pulled away. I brushed my nose down his neck softly, bringing it up to his jaw. He lifted his head, giving me better access to his sweet little body.

I gripped his small waist, preventing him for moving away. I nipped his jaw and he gasped softly. I led the tip of my tongue on his jaw, up to his ear. I nibbled on the shell and Blane let out a soft scream.

"Keep your voice down." I softly whispered, my lips brushing his ear with each word I spoke.

"Arron..." He breathed.

I chuckled as I buried my head in the crook of his neck. I smelled his intoxicating scent to my leisure.

"Stop that tickles!" He giggled, pushing my head away.

"You are so cute..." I hummed.

He playfully slapped my chest and giggled again.

"So what does my big sexy CEO need to do." He asked drawing circles with his finger on my chest.

"You." I said huskily. I pushed my pelvis up to make him notice my hard on.

He gasped and his small plump arse moved around on it, making it even harder.

"Blane don't move so much." I hissed.

"I'm sorry..." He softly said while laying his head on my shoulder, making his arse brush against it again.

"You are making it so hard not to bend you over this desk and make your sexy mouth scream my name."

Blane's breaths became more ragged and heavy, indicating his arousal.

"Please.." He moaned, moving his sweet little arse on my aroused manhood.

"Arron I- oh." Ryan said, files in hand.

"Yes?" I asked, my arms wrapped around Blane, keeping him in place. He struggled against me, trying to get off my lap.

"These files were not relatively professional company business papers. They seem to be... Personal." She said, walking towards my desk, dropping them.

"What do you mean personal." I picked them up, and looked inside. My eyebrows scrunched together. "Where in the fuck did these come from!"

"They were on my desk with other files that needed to be filed into the company's confidential files. But those papers have nothing to do with the company." Ryan put her hand on her hip and sighed. "I hope you aren't treating sweet little Blane to roughly."

"These papers aren't mine Ryan. They are someone else's." I growled.

I looked at Blane and his eyes looked into mine with confusion.

"Ryan please leave." I said calmly.

"Arron I-"

"RYAN FUCKING LEAVE." I yelled.

Her heels scurried across my floor and the door shut. Blane got off my lap and stared at me with fear.

I threw the file at him and he looked at me for permission. I cocked my head and he looked inside.