Chapter Fourteen PART ONE

Arron's Pov.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stay in the bed! I told you I would get it for you myself!"

I chuckled as Blane moved to get me a change of clothes. He tried to give me a sponge bath, but failed miserably, wetting my clothing.

I kept my eyes on him, all the time, so he wouldn't be taken away again.

Like hell was I going to let him get away from me ever again.

He turned back around with clothes in hand, and set them down on the table next to my bed.

"Um... Did you want me to leave while you change?" He whispered.

"Do you think I change alone?" I whispered back.

He looked up into my eyes, just to check if I was really here. I did the same.  I couldn't believe that Blane was in front of me right now. He put a palm to my face and his thumb gently stroked my cheek bone, sending the familiar shivers down my spine.

He gently smiled at me, and leaned in to peck my lips quickly. Before he could go back, I gently tugged his arm and he sat onto the bed.

I put one hand on the back of his head, and gently pushed his head towards mine.

Our lips met, and the sparks flew. Blane grunted as he began to shift his position, sprawling on top of me without breaking our kiss.

His soft lips moved slowly against mine, searching for comfort and need. I slowly slid my tongue against his bottom lip, and he responded by taking my lip and biting it softly. I chuckled as he pulled it into his mouth and gave it a suck.

He pulled away and chuckled.

"I am all wet now too." He stood back onto his feet, and his fitted white t-shirt clung to his chest like a second skin, showing his petite body.

I laughed, and ignored the pain that it caused me.

With Blane, I didn't feel any pain.

I opened the door to my house, and Blane walked in.

I was just released from the hospital today. I closed the door, and it clicked.

Blane turned around and sighed.

"I missed you and this place."

I walked towards him, taking him in my arms.

"I missed you to hell Blane."

He cuddled into my chest, his tears wetting my shirt.

"What if they come back... what if they really kill you this time Arron? I don't think that I-"

I pulled him away from my chest.

"Be quiet. Do you think I would want you to be back on the streets again where they could get you at any time! I don't think so Blane! I don't care if they kill me, as long as I got to see you one last time! Please, just stop thinking about them and be happy. If you being here is bringing you unhappiness, and I will give you as much money as you want and you will be on your way! I just want you to be happy."

His eyes pooled with tears again and he fell back into my chest.

"I am sorry.. And I couldn't think of going anywhere but be by your side Arron. That is what makes me happy."