Chapter Nine PART ONE

BLANE ON THE SIDE :) --------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ALSO. IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF YOU COULD CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK.

BREAKING THE PACK'S PACT.

NOT A BXB, BUT STILL OK.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT THOUGH. ;)

I walked into the office in a small daze. The sexy minx behind me continued to bump into me when I would suddenly stop.

I opened the door to my office and stopped in the doorway, making Blane bump into my chest.

The woman turned around and smiled at me. I looked behind myself and Blane was hiding behind me.

"What are you doing in here?" I growled at her.

"I am here to take who is behind you sir. He ran away when he shouldn't have. Sorry for in inconvenience Mr. Massad."

I walked towards her, and stretched my back out to loom over her.

"He. Is. Not. Going. Anywhere." I snapped at her. She gulped and whimpered under my gaze. "Got it?"

She shook her head. I groaned and took her by the arm. She screamed in pain as I dragged her to the door. I threw her out the doorway and she planted on the floor with a loud sound.

I pulled Blane inside and slammed the door. I picked up my phone and dialed Ryan's number.

"Did you let that lady inside of my office?" I growled into the phone.

"Y-yes." She stuttered.

"You are fired. Leave in two hours. If I see you, I will make sure your life is a fucking pain to live through." I hung up the phone and threw it somewhere in my office. I turned around and looked at Blane.

He stared at me and shook his head.

"I should have never came back." He whispered.

I growled and took him over to my desk. I shoved everything off the right side of it and all the contents flew onto the floor. I plopped Blane on it and loomed over him.

"You better tell me what is going on or so help me, I will take you nice and hard right here."

He gulped and let out a little moan at my words.

"I wouldn't mind that big boy." He smirked at me and pulled on my tie.

"No, we will... save that for later. You need to tell me what is going on."

He sighed and looked into my eyes, searching for a way out.

"You won't... throw me out if I tell you right?"

I sighed and pecked his lips.

"No." I whispered.

He sighed again and looked deep into my eyes , trying to figure out if I was telling the truth or not.

"He.... Him... You know that one night when I ran out of that Italian place?"

I nodded.

"Well...I saw somewhere there, that I am running away from. Desperately. I can't go back to him."

"Did he hurt you in some way Blane? If he did I will do everything in my power to-"

He put his lips to mine to silence me. I groaned and grabbed his face to pull us apart.

"Not not B!"

He smiled at my name for him.

He sighed and opened his mouth to speak agian.

"You see... I desperately needed money....." I nodded for him to go on. "He was my only outlet. And he would only give me money if I would..."

"Have sex with him." I finished for him.

I sighed and he did after me. He took my face in my hands and shook his head. I widened my eyes in response.

"Not exactly Arron. Worse... Way worse...." His eyes grew glassy, and tears fell out. "I had to be his.... submissive."

I tensed.

"You mean... BDSM?"

He nodded and whimpered under my body. I lifted him up and turned us around. I sat on the desk and put him on my lap. He hid his head in my shirt and gripped it with his life, as if I was going to disappear.

I patted his head and he sighed.

He looked up into my eyes with such passion and need. I lowered my head to his and let his lips clasp onto mine.

This kiss is much different than all the others we shared. Other than the lust and heat we had then, now we have need, want, and comfort.

He whimpered against my lips for more warmth. I smoothly moved my lips against his and he sighed. I left my tongue inside my mouth, so that this kiss meant that I cared for him.

Our bodies are very compatible, but we were more than that. I felt things for him, and this is the first in a long period of time.

And now that I have these feelings again, I intend to never let this person go ever again.

------------------------------

WOW. ALMOST 3000 READS.

ALMOST 100 VOTES.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY CHESTNUTS!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON LOVES <3

-ANNYANG102