Chapter Twenty

Arron's POV

I walked down the stairs with Blane's hand in mine. My mind was filled with rage. He barely ever looked at my body when I was nude, and yet he saw every part of Jason. My mind was trying to wrap around the reason Jason used our bathroom. I told him to go ahead and use the shower, but why ours?

I shook my head, thinking that maybe I was overthinking things. We walked into the kitchen and I grabbed my suitcase. Blane let go of my hand.

"You have to go already?" He pouted and looked at me sadly. I looked into his eyes, and sighed. I ran my fingers threw his hair and led it down to the side of his face. He leaned into my hand.

"Sorry love. But unfortunately I do have to go." I leaned down and gave him a sweet peck of his lips. I leaned back up and Blane looked down to his feet. I took one step to turn around, but Blane grabbed my arm.

I turned around and he grabbed my tie out of my blazer and pulled it towards him. I grunted as I flew forward crashing into Blane, making us fall to the ground. I put my hands behind his head right before we landed.

His arms flew around my neck and pulled me towards his face. I grunted as I felt myself get excited. I pulled back.

"Bl-" his mouth connected with mine again, and this time I had no self control left inside of me. I rolled us over, so he was on top of me and slid my hands down to arse. He mewled against me and melted into my chest.

His lips disconnected from mine to bring air into his body. I grabbed he back of his head and slammed his lips into mine. He gasped into my mouth at the sudden reaction. He didn't work against it though.

His hips gave me a hard grind and I let out a low groan. He sighed as he began to practically dry hump me like a horny puppy. I laughed as his desperate need of release.

We heard someone clear their throats and Blane's eyes grew wide. He snuggled into my neck. I looked to my side to see Jay and Jason standing there.

"You mind?" I growled as I slowly thrust up into Blane's groin, making him moan. His face turned the perfect shade of pink and he hid in my neck again.

"Yes we do. We are to protect the boy. Not to watch you two have unprotected sex on the kitchen floor." Jason snapped. He grabbed Blane off me. I glared at him.

"Who are you to speak to me in that way? I am your boss. You do not speak to me with that tone." I glared into Jason's eyes and took a step towards him. I was a good couple inches taller than him. "Got it?"

"Got it." He mumbled. I smirked at leaned down to Blake to give him one last kiss. I fixed my tie and saluted to Blane as I walked out the door.

I climbed into my truck and drove to the company.

I closed the door of my office and sighed. I took a gulp of the coffee that Ryan got me and turned around. The coffee flew out of my mouth and flew to the wood floors.

"Sam." I groaned in frustration. "How the fuck did you get in here and what the hell do you want?" She smiled at me and walked up to me, letting her hands travel anywhere.

"I like you feisty baby." She smirked. "Its sexy."

Her appearance changed. She looked like the Sam I fell in love with. Her blue eyes had mascara on them and her nose looked normal. Her hair was back to blonde locks. Her figure now looked plump and healthy. I have to admit, she looked beautiful.

She looked up into my eyes with watery ones.

"Give me another chance baby? Please. I really can't live another day without you. It gets so hard for me to sleep at night without you cuddling with me, I had to buy a body pillow with a arm that wraps around you!" Her tears fell from her beautiful face. "Just please baby.... Please give me another chance."

I looked into her eyes, wanting to believe the words she said. I wanted so much to have her back into my life. She leaned up towards me and her lips connected mine.

"If you are thinking you are like Heath, saying you are mine, you are completely wrong. When you say that to me, it makes me happy and absolutely warm inside. You are the only person that has made me feel like this."

My eyes opened and I pushed Sam away from me. I heard the door behind me close slowly. I snapped my head, just in time to see Blane's tear filled eyes.

"BLANE!" I shouted and opened the door with so much force, it slammed onto the wall and slammed closed on its own. I frantically turned my head side to side to find him. I saw his hand from behind a wall. He was running.

I sprinted in that direction and met up with him. I grabbed his arm and he hissed in pain. I threw him over my should and walked into the bathroom, locking the door. I softly pushed him against it.

His eyes poured out tears and my heart shattered with every single tear that fell.

"Baby I-"

"No Arron! You kissed her! You didn't even try to push her off when she leaned in!" He bawled and hung his head, making his tears fall onto my shoes.

My eyes soon filled with tears.

"Baby.. I'm so sorry... Baby.." I croaked as tears fell. Blane's head snapped up and saw my tears. He gasped and I stepped away from him.

"Baby... You don't deserve a jerk like me. You're right. I never tried to stop her. The truth is, is that a part of me won't let her go. I don't know what to do baby... Here you are, crying, and probably going to break up with me. All I can say is I love you Blane."

"No.. You can't use that!" He shreiked. He shook his head. "If you say that and cry of c-c-c-c...." He screamed out and fell to his knees. More tears began to fall.

"Blane I-" I kneeled down to his level.

"No Arron! You going to..." He hiccuped. "Throw me away!"

I grabbed him and he fell into my arms, wrapping his legs around my waist.

"I just told you I love you... You think I would throw you away?" I pulled him back and he looked into my eyes, searching to see if Iw as lying. "I would never throw you away Blane. All I am asking right now is if you will still stay by my side as my boyfriend, because truthfully, I love you more than anyone or anything."

"But you still have feelings for Sam..." He whispered.

"I do." I gulped.

"I don't think I can do it Arron." His eyes poured out more tears. "Knowing that you still love her will eat me away Arron."

I let out a ragged shaky breath and set him on the tile floor. I turned around and punched the bathroom stall door.

"DAMMIT!" I screamed out as I punched another. I did so until my knuckles started to bleed. I leaned my back up against the wall and slid down.

I looked to see that Blane was gone.

My Blane was gone.

Blane Taylor was no longer a part of my life anymore.

I gulped down my drink and groaned. I set my head on the bar counter. The tears welled up again.

"Ok big boy. Time to get you into bed. I think you have had enough to drink." Lucy grabbed my arm and slid me off the booth. Lucy was a friend of mine that owned the bar called Midnight Noir. Popular place it was and I gave her the money to start it.

She dragged me off into the back room where she lived and placed me on the mattress in one of her spare rooms. She pulled the covers up and let me fall into my pit of sorrow and darkness.

-----------------------------

T.T

WAHHHHH

BRRON!!!

MY SWEET BLANE!!!!!! 💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

My heart broke while writing this. :(

I will update soon loves.

Vote and comment for faster update.

Trust me. The next update will my long. Promise. <3

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE ME A COVER!!! PWEASEEEE

WHO EVER DOES GETS A SHOUT OUT FOR THEIR STORY

-PikachuLover102