Chapter Nine PART TWO

I took quick glances at him on the way home. He kept fidgeting weirdly. I groaned softly and pulled him over. He yelped as I put him in my lap.

I locked my eyes with his. He gulped and stared into my eyes, getting lost within the color and depth. I chuckled and ran my hand up his thigh, making him shiver.

"I am not judging you, you know?" I whispered.

"I know.. I am just worried you will see me as someone else now."

I chuckled.

"Nothing will make my think of you differently. You are who you are, and want to be, and I have no right to judge the way you live."

He smiled at me and let his face fall onto my shoulder.

"Thank you Arron." He whispered. I chuckled and patted his soft head full of hair. I ran my fingers threw his hair, letting myself get lost in his wonderfulness.

He let out a soft moan and the car stopped. I leaned into his ear.

"We will continue this later."

I opened the door and squeezed his arse slightly. He laughed and got out of the car. I stepped out after him and he gasped. I frowned. I stepped out of the car and stopped in my tracks.

A man leaned on a black BMW, with black pimp shades on. I growled a little and put Blane behind me. I could feel his shivers.

The man got off of the BMW and made his way towards us. I pushed Blane back. I gave him my keys.

"Get inside." I whispered harshly.

"No!"

I gave him a hard look and he gulped, and nodded his head. He ran his adorable arse to the door and opened it with no problem. I turned back around and me and the stranger were face to face. He was smirking.

"Bad idea letting him inside their alone."

A toe curling scream came from inside my house.

-----------------------------------------------

DUN. DUN. DUN. DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM HORRIBLE RIGHT?! A SHORT CHAPTER AND A CLIFFHANGER?

I AM SORRY LOVES, BUT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE IN THE NEXT THREE DAYS <3

HOLY. CRAP.

OVER 3000 READS

100 VOTES!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3 YOU ALL BXBPERVIES! HEHE. I DECIDED TO CALL YOU ALL MY LITTLE BXBPERVIES. HEHE :)

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.