Chapter Twenty One

Blane's P.O.V

PLEASE READ

THIS CHAPTER IS CRAP. I WROTE YOU A LONG UPDATE AND RIGHT WHEN I CLICKED THE SAVE AND PUBLISH BUTTON. POOF. ALL FREAKING GONE!!!
URGRIENDNDKDNDNDDNDNDJDKJDHFFUEJE DFIIFNDDINFFID

THIS IS WHY I DONT LIKE TYPING ON A STUPID IPAD! STUPID STUPID IPAD!

*LAUNCHES IPAD ACROSS THE ROOM*

URGGGGGG!!!!!!

THIS IS WHY I TOOK A WHILE TO UPDATE :(

My eyes wouldn't stop. The tears fell down endlessly. Nothing worked. I walked around the town for a couple of hours at most, well at least until sundown. I didn't know what to do.

I decided to walk back to Arron's house, even if he was there. I walked down the road and it began to grow dark. It didn't even bother me. If anything, it helped me.

I finally reached the house, well more like mansion and knocked on the door. Jason opened it.

"Blane? What the hell are you doing here?" He let me in the house and the tears fell again, knowing that I had someone to comfort me.

"Blane?!"

The walk exhausted me and I fell to my knees, bawling. Jason kneeled down to my side and started to comfort me by rubbing my back in circular motions.

"Whats wrong?" I didn't answer. "Blane?" I stayed silent. "Where is Arron?" I hung my head. "BLANE!"

I looked up into his eyes and he stared into mine. He sighed and pulled me into my arms. I began to bawl out my eyes and he just sat there, letting me release what I had inside.

"Arron.... Me......" I hiccuped. "No longer together." I whispered. I groaned in agony in the last part, feeling my heart break even more with the mention of his name.

I felt like nothing. The man that saved my life was now gone. Forever. My heart was not broken physically, but it felt like it. It ached and it could only be filled with the love that I get from Arron. No matter how much I cried, prayed and wished for him back, he wouldn't be.

"If you want." He gulped. "You can stay at my place."

I raised my head slowly to take a good look at him. I have no where else to go.

I nodded my head and he picked me up.

"I can walk." I croaked. He didn't put me down. He reminded me all to much of Arron. I sighed, feeling tired from all the walking and crying. I fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up soon to the smell of bacon. My stomach growled at the smell of the greasy food. I slid out of the bed I was sleeping in and slipped down the stairs.

Jason was in the kitchen with Jay, Alex, Andy, and Asher. They were all eating breakfast. I slowly walked down and took a seat next to Asher.

"Top to the morin' to ya." He winked at me and I tried to smile.

"I called boss and told him where ya were. Didn't want em' worrin' bout ya." Asher had a heavy country accent.

He lifted his hand and threaded his fingers threw my hair like Arron.

Arron.

The tears welled up and my heart was filled with the well known pain. I whimpered and his hand flew off me head.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" I heard Jason yell. I was lifted out of my chair and was in his arms.

"I was tryin' to comfort the little lad!" Asher lifted his hands up in defeat and Jason blew our air. He walked me over to a living room that had beige walls and white furniture.

"Shh..." He cooed as he ran his fingers threw my hair. I bawled more than ever. I knew that my life was miserable and that it sucked, yet why did I let go of the one ray of sunshine in my life? That one little diamond in my sinkhole of a life. The hole in my heart that could only be filled with one man.

Arron.

Arron Massad.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!" I screamed as I threw the cards in my hand at the table. Everyone laughed as I huffed.

"Fuck this." I mumbled and walked up the stairs.

"Come on Blane!" Jay yelled as i closed the door of the room that Jason provided me. I walked over to my pile of belongings and grabbed the phone on top of everything. I opened the app that held my contacts.

Arron Massad

715-452-2345

There was his picture. I ran my fingers over the picture of him and his name. Next thing I knew, i traveled my fingers to the call button. It started a call.

"FUCK!" I shouted as i tried to click the end button. It seemed like a million tries before it ended. I sighed in relief. The phone shook in my hands and I shakily lifted it to my eyes.

Arron Massad.

Should I answer?! Should i let it ring?! Should I click the ignore button?!

I tried to click the ignore, but pressed answer instead.

Shit!

"Baby?" His rich voice poured out of the speaker.

"Uh no?"

I heard his deep chuckled travel through and into my ears. Making me weak in the knees by his voice I sat down.