Mistress

Xander tossed and turned as he lay next to Freya, it was pleasant to be home and be by her side again but also hard; he wanted so badly to touch her but knew it could be dangerous in the state she was in. 

      Sitting up without even jarring the bed he placed his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands, the heat of the fire on his bared torso felt soothing.

      "Mnm...Xander." she moaned lowly and turning he stared at her for a moment watching her dreams; so it was not just him who hungered for their intimacy.

      Turning at waist he trailed his fingers down her frail arm, "Soon, when that body of yours is a little stronger my love." he whispered then turning back he placed his elbows on his knees again and his chin on his clasped hands.

      Their earlier talk dampened his mood a little, she may not have said it but he knew how frightened she truly was. A slight anger arose within him, anger that he'd been gone that long while she had been frightened and anger that Francois had had to try to deal with it on his own; a job he should never have had to do.

      Deep in thought he didn't hear her move but suddenly watched and felt as her arms slid around him and bending at elbows her hands reached up and grasped his shoulders as he felt her body press against him her lips pressing against the nape of his neck. Shivering slightly he closed his eyes, even sick as she was her touch still did amazing things to his senses and body he thought as he felt himself harden.

      "You mustn't do that love...not right now...I cannot take it." he whispered but she did not respond; her lips continued to trail across his shoulder blade, "Love?" he questioned then turned slightly.

      Her eyes seemed glazed and unfocused, her lips trembled and he wasn't even sure she was conscious of what she was doing.

      "Xander..." she cooed, "Touch me." she continued her hair falling about her face looking like a lion's mane yet her body language screamed lioness.

      He felt himself turn at waist as if pulled by a string, pulling back he watched hypnotized as her body slithered around him until her legs were spread and she was straddling his lap; he felt himself harden more as her softness rubbed against him.

      "Mnm..." he moaned lowly as she linked her arms around his neck, this is not Freya he thought, this is not Freya, this is not Freya, "Freya love..." he choked out trying to wake her without startling her.

      "Xander...I'm hungry." she growled lowly in his ear as she leaned forward and nuzzled his neck nipping it lightly; if she did not wake soon he was going to lose it.

      Grabbing her arms gently he forced her away from his throat, "Freya love wake up." he called gently but her eyes shown no sign of even slightly coming round.

      Her lips suddenly snarled up, "I said I'm hungry." she demanded as her brows furrowed; he wasn't sure if he could handle doing things this way.

      "Wake up love." he called a little more harshly as he released a hand to caress her face which ended up being a mistake.

      Her tiny hand shot out and knotted in his hair and yanked his head back, "Feed me now!" she snarled then lunged forward and bit his neck as hard as she could causing his will to begin to snap.

      Crushing his mouth to her's he yanked on the front of her gown shredding it her swollen breasts falling free; she had always had larger breasts but they were nearly two times larger filled with milk as they were. A violent shiver went through her as he took one of the tiny hardened peak into his mouth and circled it with his tongue; the smell of her arousal snarled up his senses.

      Scooting back on his lap she yanked on the string that tied his breeches closed once it came undone she shoved them down just to where he fell free; he knew he should try to wake her again but a very primal side of him prevented him from doing so at that moment.

      "Xander...I'm so hungry." she nearly whimpered as her hand caressed him.

      "Freya...not like this..." he ground out trying to regain his will as he tried to shove her back, her face contorted in anger as her hand flew up and slapped him hard across the face stunning him and actually stinging for once.

      "I said I'm hungry, I want you, I want this!" she snarled as his will completely crumbled.

      "Yes my Mistress." he said dazedly and it was as if he were watching from inside himself but could not control the outside.

      Grabbing him gently and guiding him she angled her hips forward then rising partially she slid down on him to the hilt.

      "Mmm...mistress...you're so warm and moist." he heard himself groan; and after being away for so many days even to his internal self she felt amazing wrapped around him.

      Grinding her hips against his she buried her face in his throat and bit him hard again, "This is mine too." she growled, "Give it to me!" 

      Raising his hand he slid his fingernails across his jugular vein opening it to her, "Yes Mistress." he moaned deeply.

      Her mouth descended upon the open wound as eagerly as his own on the throat of a human, her speed quickening, her hips grinded faster and harder against him keeping his hardness deep within her soft, moist heat. She drank deeply and viciously as he felt the draw in his veins his pleasure peaking, he'd never known until that moment exactly how arousing her drinking from him could be and their earlier feeding had been only a taste.

      Leaning back she smiled at him wickedly, "You are mine." she growled then slapped her hand across his face again.

      "Yes Mistress, please, do with me as you wish." he plead, the site of his blood smeared on her lips seemed to excite him more.

      Grabbing his hair again she yanked his head back hard once more then bit the wound causing it to reopen as she drew another wallop of blood from him; infact she'd drank so much he actually felt slightly weakened.

      "M...mistress...e...enough." he struggled out, leaning back she glared at him then waylaid several more sudden hard slaps to his chest and face.

      "Slaves should not tell their Mistress what to do." she snarled then bit into him again.

      Their speed increased as her muscles tightened about him and his core tightened, grasping her shoulders he pulled her down as he thrust his hips up hard as the explosions went off in his core. Suddenly pulling away her back arched as she reached her own climax.

      Slumping forward she knocked him backwards in his weakened state as his breathing tried to calm their bodies continued to tremble.

      Finally after a few minutes he regained enough strength to move her back to her place on the bed then fixing his pants he stumbled to the door falling against and causing it to open then falling into the hall unable to move any further; she'd drank too much.

  © Eva Henderson, 2016