Consummation, Loss of Innocence

We stayed in the study for the rest of the evening and long into the night where I must have dozed off because I woke to his cool kiss upon my forehead, my cheek then lips.

      "My beautiful Freya." he whispered against my lips thinking I still slept as he slowly slid my dress down my arms.

      Remembering him doing it I probed his lips with the tip of my tongue until his mouth opened to me and our tongues danced together. I let the sweet wetness of his mouth wash over my senses as a shiver passed through us both it seemed.

      "Freya?" he questioned after pulling back, one delicate brow arching.

      "I...I feel...it's..." I tried to mutter out nervously but could not seem to force it past my lips, I only hoped he understood me.

      "If this is because of what my..." he began only for me to press a finger to his silken lips.

      "No...I've thought about it since the night of our wedding...I've just been frightened." I replied with a shake of my head.

      His eyes widened, "If you're positive." he replied as he rose his hand and caressed my cheek.

      "Yes...no more talk...or...I'll lose my nerve." 

      Without answering me he kissed me deeply and slowly he pulled the gown the rest of the way down, his lips trailing down my throat, across my collarbone then on down to my breasts where he spread kisses all over both, lingering at the tiny, cresting peaks as a heat gathered in between my thighs.

      Kissing on down to my naval he dipped his tongue in then returning his lips to mine he deeply kissed me again as we stood me up; once I was standing he kissed across my stomach as he undid the skirts. Slowly he pulled it down, his lips dancing across the breadth of my hips, then down my left thigh and lifting my feet one at a time he moved the skirt aside then kissed up my right leg from ankle to thigh.

      Kissing across my hips again he shoved me back on the bed gently, I felt the flush in my skin deepen as he looked at the soft triangle nestled between my thighs, "Don't look...it's embarrassing." I muttered.

      "Everything about you is beautiful, just, relax and allow me to please you my beautiful Freya, my beloved Mistress of my heart." he muttered then nuzzled his face between my thighs.

      "M...Mistress..." I moaned lowly.

      "Yes, I am yours to command...we must awaken your passion first however." he stated bluntly then laying me back he pulled my hips to the bed burying his face in the softness there again; his tongue working some sort of magic on my woman's flesh along with his fingers it seemed as I grew more and more damp.

      Soon I was writhing in pleasure, sweat clung to my body and my hips and legs were moving of their own accord, my hips thrusting as my thighs tried to close and open; something was building in my core and it threatened to burst forth.

      "Xander..." I whimpered, his response was to grab my hands and place them on his head were my fingers instinctively grabbed his hair as my hips thrust up hard as the explosions finally went off, "Xander!" I screamed uncontrollably as the explosions continued to rack my body.

      "That is called a climax." he breathed coming up then leaning over me, "Was it nice?" he questioned which caused me to flush hotely.

      "Mhm..." I muttered positive that that wasn't all there was to it.

      Reaching up with trembling fingers I did my best to undress him with a touch of aid from him as we removed his pants, sitting back I looked him over with newly opened eyes and his body was more than just beautiful it made the heat build between my thighs again.

      "Turn around on the bed properly." He muttered as my eyes lingered on his manhood which stood strait up.

      Obeying I turned around, climbing in slowly he laid full atop me, his hard manhood pressing against my stomach causing a shiver to go through me.

      "This part...may be a little uncomfortable." he whispered against my lips which caused my stomach to knot up.

      Spreading my legs he nestled between them, his hardness pressing against my softness as he leaned down and kissed me deeply, then lifting my hips and angling them he penetrated me slowly freezing when I yelped.

      His whole body seemed to have stiffened, he didn't even look like he was breathing and his eyes were closed tightly.

      "Xander." I mumbled, removing one hand from my hip he held it up pointing one finger into the air.

      Slowly he began to breath again and his body began to relax, "I am sorry it hurts my love, it get's better I promise." he hissed lowly as he slid deeper within my depths, "Mnm...Freya...you feel wonderful." he moaned when he had sunk all the way in.

       At first he moved slowly then picked up his pace as my body relaxed and I began to try to move with him. 

      Our hips thrusting in unison it seems we grew closer and closer to the point of explosion and finally when it came it was like nothing I had felt as his seed filled my womb deeply. 

      Again and again throughout the night he would bring me to the peak, again and again he would fill me deeply until I could take no more and my body slick with sweat, trembling and a little achey collapsed to the bed.

      Kissing me tenderly he left the room and I heard water run then returning he lifted me ever so gently and carried me to the bathroom where he bathed me as if I were a Queen rather than just his wife. After bathing me he joined me and weakly I tried to return the favor. Once bathed he lifted me from the tub and let me sink to my feet, then holding me with one arm he dried me off before lifting me again and setting me on the settee in our room. He then changed the sheets then lifting me one final time he placed me on our bed and climbing in behind me he pulled me to him breathing a sigh as if he had been pent up for so long and this night had finally given him the release he needed; sighing myself I cuddled into his cool hardness and instantly drifted to sleep.

      The following morning when I woke every inch of me ached and in more ways than one. I tossed and turned in the early morning hours, rolling over one final time I looked at his sleeping face; he looked so peaceful. Staring at his sleeping face for a moment I scooted up against him beneath the covers and even in his sleep his body reacted to my closeness; kissing him gently I pressed myself flush with him the coolness of his skin easing the rising heat in mine.

      I watched as his eyes fluttered open, they were truly beautiful, "Good morning beautiful." he said then raising his hand he shoved a piece of hair behind my ear.

      Kissing him again, trying to deepen it, I moved my body to where it rubbed against his, a mischievous sile graced his lips slowly as I rubbed my body against his more.

      "Is there something you want?" he questioned and blushing brightly I shook my head yes then shoving back on his shoulders I climbed atop him, a position we'd tried once the night before, "Mnm...eager..." he moaned.

      We ended up staying in bed all day, him forgoing work, we made love and we slept and the more demanding I got the more eager he got and the more aroused he seemed to be. By the time night came I had him begging me for more, he begged to touch me or kiss me and it seemed I had him under my complete control and something in that power thrilled me greatly.

      Finally I had consummated my marriage, I had lost my innocence and in my loss of innocence I had made a love slave of Xander.

  © Eva Henderson, 2016