10

Clarke's POV 

I woke up the next morning and Lexa wasn't next to me anymore instead there was a dark haired guy standing over me in a all black suit with black shades. I jumped off the bed backing away from the man. "Who the hell are you" I screamed.

"It's okay" he said "Madame President sent me to make sure you're safe at all times, I'm Bellamy... Bellamy Blake" he held out his hand for me to shake it which I did "Clarke Griffin but you probably already knew that"
He nods in response.

Lexa really didn't have to send one of security guards to keep an eye on, I know I was a little out of it yesterday but truth be told... I just wanted Lexa. 

"Well you can leave, I don't need any protection" I dismissed him and walked downstairs, Of course he followed.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, orders from the her"

I sigh knowing Lexa only did this because of what happened last night. I wasn't actually trying to kill myself... was I. "Fine but don't follow me around the house, you can stand at the door and also I have work I'm sure you'll be accompanying me there too"

"Yes I will" he went to go stand by the door.

After I ate and got dressed, the security guard escorted me to my job. This has already gotten annoying to me.

"Hey Clarke you're back" Octavia yelled while enveloping me in a hug.

"Yea I am" I say side hugging her. I'm not much of a hugger.

Octavia looks off to her side my eyes follow to where she's looking at, Bellamy. "Oh that's..."

"BELLAMY" She yelled. I have the most confused look on my face on how they know each other maybe another one of Octavia's boy toys. She's had those a lot lately.

He gives her a cheap smile. "Little sister" now I'm highly confused, I didn't know Octavia had a brother after all these years of knowing her. Before I could ask her why the hell she didn't tell me, my phone rings. 

"Hello"

"Hey, I was just checking to see how you're doing?"

I went to my office although the siblings didn't really care to notice seemingly catching up with each other.

"I'm fine, I'm sorry I caused you so much trouble last night"

"You didn't cause me anything Clarke, I'm glad I was there"

I smiled even though she couldn't see, Lexa really did make me feel better. "Thank you Lexa, really"

"I know it's probably something you don't want to talk about but why"

"I don't know, I don't want to talk about it" I knew the subject will have to be brought up eventually but I really don't know why I did it. 

"That's okay we don't have to, how about lunch. Just you and me?"

" lunch sounds good"

"Okay pick you up around 2, bye Clarke"

"Bye Lexa" the line clicked.

I went back to doing cases trying to get my mind off things for a while. I just couldn't wait for this day to be over. I couldn't wrap my head around why I wanted my life to end so badly, is it because I took another life or is it because no one cared? But someone does care... Lexa cares she saved me from myself.

"She's worth living for Clarke"