3

Clarke's POV

"Um.. Favorite food?" I ask her. She smiles. "Pizza duh" she responds. I met Lexa the morning for breakfast in the Oval office, afterwards she decided to show me around the White House. We were now at her favorite place, the White House rose garden. I see why she loved it so much, it's very beautiful out here. "Your turn, favorite color?" she ask.

"Hmm, green" I say looking dead into her eyes. I've gotten so used to the color of her eyes, it's so beautiful.. She's beautiful.

She blushes at my favorite color and tears her eyes away from mine "And why green Ms. Griffin?" I smile. "I don't know, I think it's pretty. What is yours?" I ask. "Blue" I roll my eyes and she laughs. "Why blue?" She reluctantly mocks me "I don't know I think it's pretty" she laughs, it's a beautiful sound.

"Madame President I don't mean to interrupt but your wife has asked to see you" It was my mom. Not saying it's weird seeing her here but it is. "Yes of course" she looks at me "Wait for me here? I won't be long"

"I would love to Lexa but I can't, I have to get back to work but same time tomorrow?" She gives me a small smile and nods before walking into the white house leaving me and my mom in the rose garden.

"Clarke she's married" I look at her confused. "I know that mom we are friends nothing more" she lets out a laugh "Just be careful" with that she heads back inside leaving me alone.

Lexa and I are friends, I feel nothing romantic towards her sure she's charming and sweet and has the most kind eyes. She's also tough around everyone but me and I'm happy that she lets me see that side of her.... wait what am I saying she's married Clarke, she's already taken you can't have her. Do I even want to have her. I shake the thoughts of me and Lexa being together and laugh. Lexa and I are friends and that's all we'll ever be.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter, promise the next one will be long :)