Chapter 41: Celebration

Amanda's POV:
The next day me and Baekhyun drove back to my place and net up with the rest of EXO. After all there chants and cheers I'm back we all decided to go to a club down the street. All the guys were drunk except for sehun Annabelle  and Baekhyun. We stayed in this little room upstairs in the club. It was only me Annabelle and the members.
"HEY! I'm a good leader right D.O?!? Why does Kai hate me!!??? Is it because I favored sehun that one time!!?!?" Suho yelled shaking a lamp.
"Suho stop touching that lamp." Annabelle yelled running to him. I was about to do help when I heard Chanyeol shout " MY POWER IS BETTER!!"
" NO! my power creates your power! SO YOUR POWER WOULDNT EVEN EXIST IF IT WASNT FOR ME." Chen yelled.
"KRIS! Throw me!! Il be the great boazi attack!!" Xumin yelled. I turned around and saw Suho yelling shaking Kai.
"KAI RESPECT ME I AM YOUR FATHER!" Suho yelled.
"NUHHHH IM CHOCOLATE!!! CHOCOLATE DOESNT HAVE DADS!!!" Kai snapped back. At that moment Luhan took of his shirt and yelling ransoms Chinese words. i could only make out a couple of words but he was talking something about unicorns and potato chips. Luhan numbed into Tao who was riding lay who was pretending to be a unicorn.
"EVERY ONE JUST SHUT UP AND GO TO BED!" Annabelle said. Of corse no one listened so me Baekhyun and sehun had to get involved. Baekhyun and sehun pushed everyone into bed and eventually they all got knocked out. Baekhyun and sehun were watching a movie with Annabelle. I had a massive headache so I went outside for a small walk. I was walking down the back side of the club when some one bumped into me.
"O-oh sorry are you ok?" I asked the man. He quickly got up and removed his mask.
"Appa?!" I yelled. Then everything was blurry. 'Not again' I thought as everything went black.