Chapter 3: HIM?!

Chapter 3: him?!?
"BAEKYH~~?!?" I got cut of as his hand covered my mouth.
"Shhhhhh!! Be quieter!" He said just above a whisper.
"Oh sorry." I said matching his volume.
"As I was saying..." He said getting impatient." I need your help."
"W-with what?" I stuttered.
"Do you own a house I can crash at until my concert? I'll only be their for 2 hours." He asked concerned. 'Omg! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! BAEKYHUN IS TALKING TO ME AND HE WASNTS TO GO TO MY PLACE!!!' I thought as I started to blush.
"Yeah... Yeah I have a place you can crash at." I said as I kept my cool exterior.
"Thank you so much!" He said grateful. " Can we get going before more fans come?" He asked.
"Hmm what? Oh yeah, right let's go." 'Oh shoot what about Annabelle!?!' I thought starting to panic. I whipped out my phone and gave her a call.
"Hey where are you?" She said after 2 rings.
"Hey, I'm so sorry, something popped up. It's really important. I've gotta go home now." I said urgently.
"Yeah, yeah, I get it. It's cool. I'll see you later?" She asked sounding a little disappointed. I gave her a reassuring 'definitely' before I ended the call.
"Let's go." I said as I turned to Baekhyun. He waited at the back door of the store as I pulled my car up. He hopped in at lightning speed and I drove to my house. 'omg omg is this really happening?!?!?! Baekyhun is in my car right NEXT TO ME!!!?!??!??! This must be a dream!!!' I said in my mind. Baekyhun must have noticed I was panicking because he put his hand on your shoulder and said, "It's ok, chillax. I'm just a human, like you." He said with a giggle.
"Who says I'm nervous? Who says I even know who you are?!" I said defensively.
"Well, you did scream my name when you first saw me." He said starting to full on laugh.
"SO?? Who says I'm a fan of you?!?" I snapped back. 'omg. did I just tell off baekyhun?!?!' I thought as I mentally face palmed yourself.
"I'm not saying you are." He said with a grin. I tried to hide my face knowing I was blushing. 5 minutes passed of awkward silence. I broke the silence by saying, "We're here." As we both stepped out of the car and ran in the house. "Just make yourself comfortable, alright? But there is one rule." I said in a shy voice.
"Which is??" He replied curiously.
"My room is OFF limits, ok?" I said in a bold tone.
"Afraid I'll see your shrine of me?" He said with a smirk.
"You wish!" I said laughing. I was impressed with myself. Since when did I have the confidence to talk to my bias just like he was my best friend?
"So why can't I go up there?" He asked with a smirk.
"You just can't, ok?"
"Fine, fine as you wish" he said. I gave a little sigh of relief before going to the kitchen.
"Hey, baek are you hungry?" I asked.
"My name is BaekYHUN! Excuse you." He said in a cold tone. 'Jeez damn ok Mr. Popstar who has to have everything his way!' I thought as I rolled your eyes. He started to chuckle.
"What?" You asked confused. He just started laughing harder. You gave him a confused look.
"AHHH WAIT! I need to catch my breath!" He said still laughing.
"DUDE DO YOU NEED HELP OR SOMETHING?!?" I shouted.
"Yes" he replied while still laughing.
"Wow. I never thought Mr. Popstar would need help" you said under your breath. You thought he couldn't hear you but You realized he did when he replied, "jeez I'm just joking," he says dying of laughter, "I don't mind what you call me as long as it's you," he said with a wink. I turned my head and started to fill a pot with water to start cooking ramen. "So I can call you Bacon?" I asked excitedly.
"Why not?" He said with a chuckle. After making his ramen, I started to get pretty tired.
"Hey, I'm getting kinda tired. Do you mind if I just get a little shut eye for 20 minutes?" I asked.
"Sure go ahead."
"Thanks and if you get tired too you can rest upstairs to the room to your left, ok?" I said heading to the couch.
"Will you be with me?" He asked with a cute little smile.
"Nah. I'll take the couch." I say starting to lay down.
"Oh ok" he said disappointedly.
He continued eating as I fell asleep.
~dream~
"Why is it so dark?" I asked myself. My eyes widened in shock as I see a single light seeing yourself as a kid. I look to the side and see my mother. Tears started forming in the corner of my eyes.
"OMMA!" I yelled getting no answer.
"Omma, have fun at work today!" I could hear 17 year old me say as she waved to my mom starting the car. I saw yourself heading back to the house when you hear a scream. You came back out looking at your mother lying on the floor covered in her own blood. You called 911 but it was too late, the man got away and your mother was already dead.
~end of dream~
Tears started falling down my face as I recalled my worst memories that happened 6 years ago. I was going to try to go back to sleep when I heard laughing coming from upstairs.
"Baekhyun!" I said as I clutched my hand into a fist and sat straight up.