Chapter 30: Picnic

Amanda's POV
The next morning came and Baekyhun wasn't home. I went in Annabelles room and saw Annabelle sleeping in Chanyeols arms while Chanyeol was reading a book.
"Hey Chanyeol have you seen Baek?" I whispered trying not to wake Annabelle. Chanyeol didn't answer. All he did was look at me and laugh.
"What?" I asked confused.
"He's planing something for you." Chanyeol said with a smirk and continued laughing.
"Whatever, Pabo" I said laughing rolling my eyes. I wonder what Baekyhuns planing.
Baekyhuns POV:
I woke up extra early to plan a romantic picnic with Amanda. Since her dad is in jail no one will try to hurt her. I bought some sandwiches and a basket filled with fruits and a mini cake and some soda. I bought a fluffy blanket we could sit on too. I called Chanyeol
"Hey Chan can you distract Amanda for an hour when she wakes up I'm planing a surprise for her and need your help." I asked.
"Yes sure." He said sounding like he just woke up.
Chanyeols POV:
Amanda came in and I told her about Baekyhuns surprise. When she left I had to get up and distcact her.
"Hey Amanda. Wanna play some computer games?" I said scratching the back of my neck.
"Why?" She asked.
" Baekyhun wants me to distract you." I said with a smile.
"Umm ok? She replied heading into the room with me.
Baekyhuns POV:
I finally finished getting the picnic stuff ready and grabbed the blanket and basket and went in the house. I called Chanyeol
"Yobaseyo?" He answered.
"I'm ready for Amanda send her down." I said a few minutes later Amanda comes running down stairs.
"Baekyhun what have you got planing up your sleeve" she said. I saw her look at the picnic stuff and her eyes widen.
"B-Baekyhun!" She said running to me. "Omg you did all this?" I nodded my head slowly and I gave her a sweet peck on the lips.
Amanda's POV:
I was shocked that Baekyhun though all of this together for me, but to be completely honest I didn't want to go outside.
"Baek I don't know what to say." I said hugging him.
"Come on theirs this campsite we can go to!" He said heading to the car.
"Baekyhun I-i um.." I stuttered looking to the ground and saw that his smile disappeared. " I don't want to go outside. Every time one of us goes we get hurt. Can we stay here and eat the food and watch a movie or something?" I said sheepishly.
"I'm ok with anything as long as your with me." He smiled. We went to the couch and laid the blanket on the floor and Baekyhun took out the food. I started to play music. Baekyhun laughed and rolled his eyes at me.
"Seriously stop playing our music!" He said laughing.
"I'm sorry your such a good singer." I said pulling him in for a kiss. We were listening to 'Growl' and when Chanyeols rap came on I shoved Baekyhun aside and started singing every word to it.

Tto dareun neugdae deuri bolsaera
Neomuna wanbyeoghan nae yeojara
Pumsogen budeureopge neoreul ango
Neomaneul wihaeseo naneun nanpoghaejigo

After the rap finnished I looked at Baekyhun and looked down ashamed. He just started laughing
"Someone likes Chanyeols rapping."
"Hey that's the very first song I've heard you guys sing and Chanyeols rap is so catchy." I said laughing and blushing at the same time.
After the date Baekyhun had to go to a dance rehearsal. I decided to wake Annabelle up and we cleaned the house. Then we watched a movie and I ended up falling asleep. When I woke up I was in Baekyhuns arms.......where I should be. I was never gonna leave him and I knew he would never leave me.