Chapter 8: My Place

Amanda's POV
Baekyhun finally finnished his concert and ran down back stage to look for me.
" Where's Amanda?" Baekyhun asked.
"I don't know but we have bigger problems Baekyhun! Stop worrying about your damn girlfriend and worry about being able to sleep on a bed tonight!" Kai said.
" Ahem Kai I am NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND for the LAST time!!" I shouted.
" Yeah Yeah whatever. What about the sleeping Kai?" Baekyhun asked nervous. Before Kai could answer Chanyeol And Annabelle come threw the door. You saw them holding hands. ' OMG ANNABELLE YAYAYAYAYAY' you thought.
" Are you 2 a thing???" Suho asked.
"Yes" Chanyeol said.
"We are?" Annabelle asked.
"We are." Chanyeol said kissing the back of her hand.
" Congrats dude!" Xumin said patting Chanyeol on the back.
"I'm very happy for you guys but where are we gonna sleep?!" Kai said. I though about letting them stay at my place if it's just for one night. I have the room for them to all sleep. I was about to speak up when Lay broke in
"We could stay at my grandmas?"
"Yea Lay that's a great idea!" Luhan said sarcastically. "Like all 12 of us can fit in her 2 room apartment." Luhan continued rolling his eyes.
I was about to speak up before I was interrupted by Baekyhun.
"Guys we could go to Amanda's. She has 4 bedrooms and a couch plus a blow up bed some of us can go on." Baekyhun said.
"How do you know what her house looks like?" Kai stepped in and asked. As they all stared at me with unreadable expression.
"Long story..." I sighed.
" Well if it's not a problem with Amanda we could crash there!" Suho said relieved. All twelve sets of eyes were looking at me.
"Y-yeah that shouldn't be a problem." I said stuttering a little. "But how can we get their I only have one car that can sit 6 people." I said.
"We can use my van it can fit 8 people." Chanyeol said.
" Perfect! " suho exclaimed. "Ok we need to divide the members between the cars." Suho Said taking charge.
"How?" Tao asked?
" Don't know don't care but I'm taking her with me." Chanyeol said picking Annabelle up bridal style taking her to his car.
Chen and suho rolled there eyes, "Ok so who's gonna go in Amanda's car?" Suho asked.
" I am!" Baekyhun yelled shooting his hand strait up.
" I will too." Said Kai.
"Same" said luhan.
"I'll go with luhan." Said Sehun.
"I'll go to." Said Chen taking a step closer to me.
"Ok, Tao kris xumin D.O Lay and I will go with Chanyeol." Suho said.
The 6 of them started to Chanyeols car and my 5 guys and I walked to my car.
"Who's driving?" Sehun asked.
" I will" I said.
"No your not Amanda." Baekyhun said. "Last time you drove you almost killed us." Baekyhun said laughing.
"It's not my fault!! I got distracted!" I said defensively.
"By what?" Chen asked giggling. I started blushing recalling the image of Baekyhun shirtless.
"Nothing it was nothing." I said.
all the guys started whispering to baekyhun " what happened what happened?!?" They all said.
" I was changing in the car and she saw me shirtless." Baekyhun said with a proud grin.
"Nice dude!" Luhan said giving a thumbs up.
"Attaboy Baek" Chen said smiling.
Sehun just laughed and Kai was trailing on the side with a frown plastered on his face. I went up to Kai and asked, "what's wrong Kai?"
"Nothing I'm fine." He replied.
"Oh ok" I said running to the car. "I'll drive!!" I said hoping in the drivers seat.
"Thanks Amanda but I kinda don't wanna die.." Chen said laughing.
"You don't know how to get to my house." I said.
"Baekyhun told me I know where it is." He said with a smile.
"Fine you can drive." I said dissspointed. The guys took all the middle seats and the front seat so I was stuck in the back..... With Baekyhun. 'Great' I said to myself. I started to dose when I relized I was laying on baekyhuns shoulder.
"O-oh sorry." I said leaning my head the other way.
"No it's fine I don't mind." Baekyhun said giving me a reassuring smile. I leaned my head back on his shoulder falling asleep again
~dream~
"OMMA OMMA!!" I yelled seeing her body on the floor. My eyes started to get watery and sniffed my suddenly runny nose.
" Shhh it's ok I'm right here." A man said hugging me from behind.
"Appa?" I asked holding his hands that were on my waist.
"No...." I felt the mans beating heart agents my back. I turned my head to see Baekyhun. I turned around and gave him a huge hug all I wanted was him to hold me... Someone to care about me. "It's ok shhhh your hear now nothing bad will happen." He said stroking your hair. You felt more tears fall down your face. You closed your eyes and layed you head on his chest and closed your eyes you hear a man yelling and quickly pushed Baekyhun a side as you saw you father come to you holding a knife
" APPA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" You yelled as he got closer he came running with the knife about to puncture you when he came. Baekyhun pushed you out of the was and took the knife in the chest instead. "BAEKYHUN NO!!!!!!!" I cryed as tears flowed down my face like a waterfall. "Please Baekyhun please please don't go!" I said clutching him in your hands. One of your tears landed on his face as he passed in your arms.
~end of dream~
"Amanda get up were here." Baekyhun said slightly shaking you.
" Man I was knocked out wasn't I?" I asked scratching the back of my neck. " Did I sleep talk? I usually do when I'm extreamly tired." I said.
"Not really. You did say baekyhuns name a few times thought but we couldn't make anything out of that. Then you started breathing weird..." Chen said starting to laugh his but off along with the rest of the guys.
" OH GOD NO!!!!!! It's not what you think!!" I started.
" it's ok Amanda Baekyhun has those kinda dreams about you to." Luhan laughed as Baekyhun scolded him. The 6 of us stepped in the house. Luhan and sehun ran upstairs while Baekyhun was setting up a movie and Chen was in the office playing on my computer. I started making 14 packs of ramen for all of us to eat. A couple minuets later Chanyeols group arrived. They all occupied themselves playing cards when luhan and sehun came down. I served the Ramen I made. We all sat around the table except for Chanyeol and Annabelle who were in the corner feeding eachother. Some members rolled their eyes while others just ignored them carrying on their own conversation.