Chapter 18: Making Things Right

Amanda's POV:
Me and Kai went to the house and saw everyone around the table except for Luhan and Baekyhun.
"We're Baekyhun?l I asked.
"Upstairs with Luhan." Sehun said. I started running upstairs and into my room. I spotted Baekyhun and ran up to him. Luhan looked at me and back at Baekyhun. " I'll leave you guys alone" Luhan said walking out closing the door behind him.
" Amanda" Baekyhun said giving me a hug.
Baekyhuns POV.
I wanted to cry but I couldn't it would hurt her and I'm done shutting her out and I'm gonna talk to her. I'm done hurting her and I'm done running.
"B-Baekyhun" she said. I missed her voice so much.
"Amanda I-i love you." I Said holding her in my arms... Where she belongs.
"B-baek I-i" I heard her scramble her words " Baekyhun I love you too." She said as she hugged me tighter. "And I'm so sorry I didn't relize it until know. I was just so worried about you and Kai was just a distraction and I just..." She said starting to sob.
"Shhh it's ok." I said kissing her temple.
"Why can't things go back to how they were when we first met." She sniffled.
"Who said it can't?" I said pulling her to the bed. We ended up snuggling. She put her head on my chest and we locked gases. I leaned in and was about to kiss her when she put a hand on my chest.
"Stop Baekyhun....we need to make thing right first.
~next morning~
Amanda's POV:
"Awwwww!!!" Suho said turning on the light blinding me and Baekyhun.
"Get up Baek we are heading back to the house in 15 minuets."
"No." I stated as I wrapped my arms around Baekyhun.
"No?" Suho asked.
"He's staying with me until he goes back to normal. I can't let him go back to starving himself and being all depressed."
"Alright, Chanyeols also staying so." Suho said. "Well our tour ended so I guess you guys can stay, but we won't see you for months!" Suho exclaimed.
"You better take a picture of him cuz he's mine and he's staying." I said sternly.
"Arraso..." Suho said with a chuckle. I layed my head back on Baekyhuns shoulder.
"We should make breakfast" Baekyhun said smiling. I jumped off of him and ran to the kitchen with him following.
"What do you wanna make?" I asked looking in the fridge.
"Toast?" He suggested.
"Sure" I said putting 2 pieces of bread in the toaster.
"So.....what are we?" Baekyhun asked.
"We..... Are friends." I said kissing his nose.
"Yah! Amanda focus on you toast not your boyfriend!!" Annabelle yelled.
"He's not my boyfriend." I smiled recalling the scene of us in the car.
"Not yet." He said kissing my forehead.