Chapter 31: Decisions

~a month and a half later~
Amanda's POV:
Me and Baekhyun were still together and so was Annabelle and Chanyeol. Me and Baekhyun were watching a movie when I got a call.
"Excuse me.....sorry." I said to Baekhyun getting up heading upstairs to answer the call.
"Yebosayo?" I said into the phone.
"Annyong! Is this Amanda?" Said a man.
"Yes, this is?"
"This is Prinstion University. We've received you application and I am calling to tell you that you got excepted!" The man said excited.
"No way! T-that's amazing!!" I said jumping up and down.
"So should I tell the board you except?!" The man asked. I paused for a moment then said.
"I'm not sure it's pretty far."
"But it's an opportunity of a life time!" The man said. I thought about England and Baekyhun and the note my mom left me saying to follow my dreams and I knew I couldn't let down this offer.
"I'm in." I said.
"Great! School starts in 3 weeks. We will book you a flight. Welcome to Prinstion University Amanda." He said and ended the call. I headed back downstairs to a lonely Baekhyun.
"Who was that?" He asked.
"No one." I said shrugging and we continued watching the movie. 'I can't believe I got it!!" I thought. 'But what about Baekhyun?' I thought frowning. I would have to breaks up with him. I mean it's what's best.
"Are you ok? Is there anything you want to talk about?" He said concerned.
"No I'm fine." I said kissing him on the cheek.
"Arraso." He said snuggling closer.
~one week later~
It's been a whole week and I haven't told anyone about school not to mention the fact I got in and was leaving in 2 weeks. Baekhyun was celebrating Taos birthday. I was invited but i couldn't go. I wasn't really feeling to well. I laid in bed thinking ' I have to end it today. I can't let this linger. The longer I take the harder it will be. I ended up falling asleep and woke up to the sound of the front door open. I got up and ran downstairs and saw Baekhyun taking of his shoes. When he saw me he gave me a hug. I wanted to cry but i couldn't, not yet at least. He knew something was wrong when I didn't return his hug. He looked up at me and frowned.
"What's wrong Jagiya?" He said.
Did he really have to use 'Jagiya' he never used it before, but he HAD to use it now. "Are you not happy to see me?" He said trying to press a kiss on my cheek but I moved back.
'BAEKHYUN YOUR MAKING THIS SO GODDAM HARD!!! God PLEASE get me through this' I thought using every ability in my body to resist flinging my arms and hugging him. He backed away slowly and looked me in the eyes.
'Oh god I can't do this!'I thought and That's when the words came out.
"Baekhyun, I want to break up with you."