t w e n t y o n e

I huffed a huge sigh and covered the blanket on my naked self and went to find for my clothing.

I don't know if there is more hurtful than what happened to Luke and I.

It seems like it is more tragic than Romeo and Juliet's love story because in the end they died happy together but for Luke and I, I am the only one who died.

Everyday it felt like I was dying because I know to myself that a story like this will never end like a fiction story where I can do what I want on the character. Where I can make it a happy ending.

But inspite of what happened, I won't hope to turn back time and change what happened and say my love to Luke earlier so we can be happy together because even though time travelling or turning back time is possible, changing the events on that time won't change anything because in the end, all things are destined to happen like our birth and death all things on the world are planned. Not by the person or people but planned by the supreme being.

It was like, when things already seems fine, the storm always surges.

I told myself that I am willing to be a fool for him.

But things are not really that easy as a b and c.

I love him to death. I can give him whatever he wants.

Even the best fuck and pussy he could ever have.

But I can't lead him to where he belongs.

Cause I'll never be Maurice.

Yes, I know it will only remain as an imagination that Luke and I will have a romantic relationship.

He spitted it on my face.

" Going back to where I belong. " He stated bluntly.

" Where? "

"To Maurice."

I went to the bathroom and looked on the mirror.

My face used to be gleeful but now, it was like my whole world was in between hell and heaven.

What is wrong with me?

Am I not enough?

He doesn't want this young and beautiful body.

He wants Maurice's crusty and smelly pussy.

I bit my lip and went back to the room to find a piece of paper and a pen.

I sat on the chair and started what I was planning to do.

Dear Luke,

    I love you. I know that you already know that but I just want to say it again and again, even a thousand times. It hurts , but you said and I know that there will never be an us.

    I love you but I don't even know myself anymore. I was being a fool for you that I didn't even notice that my world is slowly crumbling down.

You are my angel, the one that gives me strength and makes me wanna continue living. But when my angel already has another angel, I should remind myself to find another one. I mean wait for another one. The one who is really meant for. Not the one who was already a property of someone before I came along.

    Loving someone can be unrequited and that's our current case.

It hurts but I know that someday, someone will pick up the pieces of my broken heart and fix it together. Sadly, it will never be you.

After the last time that we made love (If that's what you want to call it), I realized that I can't be your angel. And these past months, i've been the devil on your marriage. I'm such a homewrecker. Maurice is correct, I am a whore.

But I'll always be a whore for you even though I already found someone because I know that there's no one like you.

I love you Luke, heck I live for you.

But are you really that deserving for my tears?

And is my love for you really worth fighting for?

Well, I will have no one to fight for when I am the only one who is fighting for it.

I remember what my mom said to me.

"In love do not fight for something if you know that you will never have a chance. But if you decided to fight for it but still failed, quit as quick as possible before you hurt yourself more because fighting for something that you know you won't have a chance with is like battling in a competition with the required strength and skills, but the winner was already known by the judge right from the start. So, in the end, you will still lose."

I guess finding for another inspiration will be the best decision that I will make on my whole life because I want you to be happy where you belong. To Maurice.

I love you Daddy.

  Your Dolly Forever

When I stopped writing, it was the time that I felt that the tears were already streaming down my face.

I picked up my bags and looked around the room for the last time. I sighed and started walking out of their house.

As I was already aiming to open the front door, I heard someone screaming.....

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hey dollies! Sorry for not updating for a long time because I was focusing on my studies. I'M SO SO SORRY.

Anyway, Does some of you love Arctic Monkeys?

Oh boy, I will die for them lol.

And let's talk about how Luke and Arzaylea's Anniversary is coming soon. I guess I'll be happy for Luke if he's happy with Arzaylea.

Btw, have a good day or night!