t w e n t y f i v e

Weeks ago, I was the weak and desperate villain that made Luke and Maurice's love story an unending spiral rollercoaster.

A girl who wants to get everything or everyone that she wants even though there's someone who's going get hurt.

And I even said to myself that I won't give up when it comes to Luke.

But the things that happened between us and that one specific phone call made me realize that when you already know that you don't stand a chance, giving up is the best choice because when you still try and wait for that person, it is possible that you're going to wait forever.

Loving Luke is like having a lifelong imprisonment, he will always stay in my heart cause, he already locked my heart, tightly that no one can open it again.

And so today, I am here on a paradise island with Calum and Ashton.

I asked them to come with me on this island so that I have company while I'm trying to ease the pain that Luke caused, I mean, I caused for myself.

"I'm just going to the ice cream stand okay? Do you want some?" Ashton asked both Calum and I.

Calum's eyes lit up and said yes but I turned down the offer because I'm not feeling well.

When Ashton left, Calum and I walked for a while waiting for him.

"So, why did you decided to go here?" He asked while flashing me his sweet smile.

If Cal is not gay, I swear to God... I will bang him.

Just kidding.

"Hmmm... Just like what I said to you and Ashton on the phone call, I want to stay way from all of my problems for a while. I want my mind to forget all of the things that happened even for just a short time." I said while looking down.

"Uh, oh." Cal said whispered that made me look at him while glaring.

"Why? Is there a problem that I want to forget about him just for a short time?" I asked him furiously.

I thought he is going to help me!

"No,no,no. That's not what I'm talking about. That is not a problem but maybe that is our problem." He said and pointed his fingers to my back.

Maybe Ashton dropped the ice cream?

I turned my head and it felt like a slow motion when I spotted the blonde haired man and that brunette bitch named Maurice.

I felt like my heart stopped beating.

For frog's sake, karma is following me everywhere!

"Let's go Calum." I said to him and grabbed his hand to walk the other way.

God, please don't let them see me.

But destiny is really cruel.

"Wait, is that our former whore?" I heard a voice behind my back.

I clenched my fists and faced her.

"Wait is that the slut that has a foul and crusty pussy?" I replied while raising my eyebrows.

Maurice puffed a huge breath that it seems like her nose is releasing huge amount of smoke.

"Whatever. Let's go Luke. Bad eggs like her is going to stress me and our baby." She said and rolled her eyes.

I looked down so I won't see him and get lost on his deep blue eyes.

"And by the way, you love me right?" Maurice asked Luke purposely knowing that I am listening to her.

"Luke?" She asked again.

It seems like Luke is not on the right mind.

"Yeah. Yes, of course." Luke replied hoping that I am going to look at him.

"Cal let's go." I said and grabbed his hand.

"So, you already have a new daddy to fuck and suck?" Luke asked me.

"What do you think? Of course I have a new one. Just like what you said to me a million times, I am a slut. So..." I replied and left.

While Calum, Ashton and I are walking, I felt something on the back of my throat.

"Cal, Ash, I have to go to the bathroom."

"Okay, we'll wait here." Ash said.

When I was already on the bathroom, I vomited the undigested food that's creeping out on the back of my throat.

Just when I was about to go out, I felt it again and vomited again and again.

Maybe it was because of the ice cream that we ate.

But Cal and Ash are not vomitting.

My eyes widened.

I can feel my whole body felt cold and my skin is turning pale.

All the things that happened between Luke and I the night before I left came rushing back in my mind making my whole body weaken.

Oh God!

After 10 minutes, I went out of the bathroom to go back to Cal and Ash but I bumped into a tall figure.

"We need to talk." Luke said while looking at my eyes intently.

"About what?"

"About that phone call."

"Don't worry about it Luke, I'm fine. I'm gonna be fine. I want you and Maurice to be happy that's why I left. Is there anything else that you want?"

"Yes. I want you."

I laughed and looked at him in the eyes.

"You love Maurice Luke. So, you won't fool me again. But thanks for saying those words. It felt real." I said and smiled at him.

"Be happy." I added then left.

Just when I thought that I am already away from him.

There he goes again, circling everywhere I go.

Can you please stop playing with me Cupid?!

Hey guys! Any PHAN shippers here?
But God, the two of them are daddies!

Have a good day/night!